What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Team for Cowboys Game Named

antonius

Coach
I think you'll find Fitzgerald is at lock, Kennedy on the bench, the Knights site has been stuffing up the info on there for some time now, they have Hages as the coach this week still?

O'Davis is captain. Could be an interesting afternoon on radio... if Hadley has any consistency of course.... OK, not likely then.

:lol:

keeney

First Grade
good on him, a mistake six years ago doesnt mean he should be punished forthe rest of his career, hes a great player, is this his first captaincy?

~knights~

Juniors
Changes to tonights game

1.Robbie O'Davis(c]
2.Craig Hall
3.Riley Brown
4.George Carmont
5.Anthony Quinn
6.Steven Witt
7.Kurt Gidley
8.Josh Perry
9.Jamie Fitzgerald
10.Adam Woolnough
11.Clint Newton
12.Andrew Price
13.Michael Ennis

Interchange:

14.Reegan Tanner
15.Matt Kennedy
16.Daniel Tolar
17.Kevin Henderson

Henderson will make his debut off the bench for the knights tonight.He was from Souths and is the brother of Roosters hooker Ian henderson.

And Robbie 'O is Captain

Misanthrope

Staff member
What position is Henderson? Any word on his quality? I've never even noticed him running around down in PL.

antonius

Coach
Henderson is is a strong tackling, aggresive sort of player, can play wing, centre, or backrow, seen him a couple of times in Premier league, and he stood out in some pretty ordinary team performances, I reckon he'll go alright.