What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Team for Cowboys Game Named

keeney

First Grade
hall, probably richardson, price, maybe tolar with tanner pushed into the starting line up, or henderson?

Kasper

Bench
There has been no news up here about Norton being out, though I heard he is injured. We will crush you.

keeney

First Grade
Lock Travis Norton is out for more than a month with a knee injury. "Travis, at the time of selection, was in having scans," Queensland chairman of selectors, Gene Miles, said at yesterday's team announcement. "He's got a knee problem and looks like being out for four to six weeks."
:lol:

*melliez*

Juniors
I am really excited about having Ennis at hooker. He should have a great game.

On the rest of the team it does look strong and hopefully we will come back with the win.

Dr_Zoidberg

Juniors
Man we gotta win this one. Not just for our confidence but to stick with the teams above us in the ladder. It is pretty close and if we're good enough we could maybe sneak into the top 4. At the least I hope we get 5 oor 6 so we aren't automatically booted out of the finals if we lose.
Anyway with BK and robbieO back, hopefully there'll be some added enthusiasm, which we have been lacking when playing teams below us on the ladder

antonius

Coach
Hall and Price are both named in the revised team this morning, Henderson is the new man on the bench, Fitzgerald is named at Lock, Ennis stays at hooker. I reckon Henderson is a good choice as the utility bench man, can play backrow, centre, and wing, the games I've seen him play in premmy league he is a very aggresive type player who lets you know you've been tackled when he hits you.

antonius

Coach
Misty the side is.

1. O'Davis
2. Hall
3. Riley Brown
4. Carmont
5. Quinn
6. Witt
7. K.Gidley
8. Perry
9. Ennis
10. Woolnough
11. Newton
12. Price
13. Fitzgerald
14. M.Kennedy
15. Tanner
16. Tolar
17. Henderson
18th man Young.

MC DUI

Juniors
1.Robbie O'Davis
2.Craig Hall
3.Riley Brown
4.George Carmont
5.Anthony Quinn
6.Steven Witt
7.Kurt Gidley
8.Josh Perry
9.Michael Ennis
10.Adam Woolnough
11.Clint Newton
12.Andrew Price
13.Matthew Kennedy

Interchange:

14.Reegan Tanner
15.Jamie Fitzgerald
16.Daniel Tolar
17.Michael Young

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is the side I was sent this morning in the Knights newsletter e-mail.