What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights team vs Tigers

Rolla

Juniors
He'll have Simmo back on his inside this time, and still hasn't got Mad Dog back on his other side - I think they have been the two helping him along this year. Though not 100% sure.

Having those two would definitely hel serc, your right.

Yosh

Coach
Scotty has got to be the worst defender I have ever seen. Carmont was bad because he had to make alot of decsions out wide. People run straight at Dureau and he still misses tackles left right and centre...

Rolla

Juniors
His lateral movement is great though yosh.....He uses it very effectively to get the f**k out of the way when people run at him.

Then, when that doesnt work, he tries to take a dive!!

Yosh

Coach
His lateral movement is great though yosh.....He uses it very effectively to get the f**k out of the way when people run at him.

Then, when that doesnt work, he tries to take a dive!!

HAHAHA!

Well he is kinda small but not that small... I think him and De Gois seem pretty similar in size!