What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Broncos @ Suncorp * WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Alex28

Coach
Broncos are playing well...however we have been just disgraceful. Defence is non-existant - how easy was that run of Hodges? Nothing in attack - we just have no options other than passing to Mullen. He can't do everything. What is the point of having Karawana in the team when he wont do anything that a 5/8 should?

Tams

Juniors
This is just so frustrating! I was listening to the game on ABC Radio (one of the plebs without Fox here folks) and then they went to the Penrith game so I don't get the second half! I'd say thank God for the live scores online but everytime I check it seems the Broncos have scored...again!

Theres a strange kind of calmness that comes across you when you know you have no bleedin chance at all..its liie watching the local Kurri side against australia.

IanG

Coach
Tams said:
This is just so frustrating! I was listening to the game on ABC Radio (one of the plebs without Fox here folks) and then they went to the Penrith game so I don't get the second half! I'd say thank God for the live scores online but everytime I check it seems the Broncos have scored...again!
I hear you. Strenthens the hate i have for the Broncos

Alex28

Coach
I know we have all of these wonderful juniors coming through the ranks...but really how many of them are genuine long-term NRL players?

Gordon - NO
McManus - Maybe
Tighe - NO
Karawana - NO
Mullen - YES
Brown - NO

There have been some performances today that wouldn't cut it in Flegg let alone NRL.

Jono078

Referee
I honestly saw this coming.

Although it still is dissapointing to concede 50 in 60 minutes :(

I think we'll see many changes next week.

Also on a positive note, last time Brian Smith's team got belted by 50+ at Suncorp they went on to win the minor premiership :)

Alex28

Coach
Give the lot to Mullen - it would have been to Nil if it wasn't for him. It is pretty sad where our best running back with the best step in the club happens to be our best kicker and best playmaker.

Tams

Juniors
Just a question - I know the halfback is the guy who steers the team around and all that - but does anyone else see it as kind of sad that the guy they pick to fill in as captain is the one playing in his 32nd first grade game? Nothing against Mullen - I rate the kid and think he's the future of our club - but surely there was someone with more experience to give the C to? (Again, nothing against Mullen - he'll captain us for sure in a few years time!)

Matt23

Staff member
Someone like Newton or Woolnough should have been captain, I agree, Tams

Alex28

Coach
Who do you give it to? Newton? Perry? Woolnough? Doogs?

I don't think so...Mullo was the only real choice.

keeney

First Grade
Man, Heres hoping we have Bedsy back next week. With him there, at least 70% of those tries wouldn't have been scored.