What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Bye. Pick The Score, FTS, MOTM

macavity

Referee
Knights 11-10

going to be a tight defensive match, but I think we can get our next two points!

lets just hope we dont pick up any more injuries...

Doctor

Bench
Bye 50-0
MOTM: Dr Neil Halpin
First Injury: Danny Buderus, strains a hammy and knocked unconscious after slipping on a banana skin that Josh Perry left lying around. Five other players to get injured, three during training, one in a surfing accident and the other one after tripping over a sprinkler system at Dudley Oval.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Unfortunately folks, we cant win this game. I can see a lot of dropped ball from both teams and it will be a very scrappy contest.

Knights 0
Bye 0

MOTM - hmmmm Perry for giving the Bye a shot at penalty goal in extra time :lol: :lol:

m0j0

Bench
Damn, I can't use the triangle joke anymore after this weekend. Better get the most out of it this week.

We've found away to loose every other game especially against the high quality raiders and bunnies why not this one! :)

FTS - Carmont
MOM - Carmont

antonius said:
Don't know about you guys I have a good feeling about this game.
Get your tips in here.

I have no doubt in Craig Miller and the boys. With Perry out we are a great chance to pick up the 2 points.

Also this will be up there with the previous round as our BEST VERY GAME this Season for our For and Against - a bonus!

Andy

First Grade
Carmont will have his best defensive game of the year this week - he won't let a single player past him, or conceed any tries..

Latest posts