What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v BYE Post Match Thread

Gene Krupa

Referee
Raider_69 said:
sh*t, dont eat all my bait old son, leave some for the other fish

btw here's something to sledge about
Canberra V Newcastle - Head to Head: Raiders 15, Newcastle 10, 1 draw
Premierships: Raiders 3, Newcastle 1 (.5 for parra choking, .5 for a plastic ARL title when brisbane would have schooled you)

in concludsion canberra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Newcastle :cool:

Raiders -1 for being the original salary cap cheats. -1 for being a bunch of whining, bitching superleague moaners! People in glass houses..........

RABK

Referee
Ahhh yes, the great Canberra Salary Cap rort. Millions of dollars worth of players but if you listen to Rai-duh he'll tell you...

"But it was only like a 36,000 breach and we lost heaps of players the next year"

Horsesh*t of course. *Go on Raiduh, take the bait*

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: christ almighty, im the rex hunt of this place,
catch em, kiss em (after paying of course! har har), throw em back and hook em again

Alex and RBK, you blokes are gimmies, but GK, what happened mate, i remember the days were you'd be fair to smart for one of my wind up :lol:

awesome value
keep fighting the good fight :lol:

RABK

Referee
Raider_69 said:
:lol: christ almighty, im the rex hunt of this place,
catch em, kiss em (after paying of course! har har), throw em back and hook em again

Alex and RBK, you blokes are gimmies, but GK, what happened mate, i remember the days were you'd be fair to smart for one of my wind up :lol:

awesome value
keep fighting the good fight :lol:

Translation - I've got nothing so i "fish" on an internet forum.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol:
real translation: ive been bored stiff less the last few nights, particularly tonight, trying to decide when i should turn in for the night, and felt like a good old wind up, and who better to wind up, then knights fans? :lol:

BTW, your a one man band and steve simpson should be buying himself a lottery ticket... starting origin player? Ha!

Raider_69

Post Whore
i did, and i must say, as far as fishing goes, you have alot to learn my young apprentice, too obvious, went to hard too quick, best to start small and let the it develop

that one's for free ;-)

RABK

Referee
Raider_69 said:
i did, and i must say, as far as fishing goes, you have alot to learn my young apprentice, too obvious, went to hard too quick, best to start small and let the it develop

that one's for free ;-)

Wow, i wish i could be a professional prat.

Latest posts