What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Dogs Pick The Score, FTS, MOTM

Doctor

Bench
Same old story for me: I'm going to tip the Bulldogs in search of a win-win situation. If the Dogs win, then I'll be right. If the Knights win then I'll get the tip wrong but we will have beaten one of the premiership favourites (who funnily enough were beaten by Souths last week).

It's a tough one -- I think we'll be competitive... I actually think we'll win. But, for the sake of not having two disappointments for the weekend: .... what the hell, I'm tipping us anyway:

Knights 26-22
First Try: Simpson
MOTM: Johns

Edit: I'll keep my original tip there for the record. But given the loss of Seage, Gidley and Perry, I'm tipping:

Bulldogs 30-16
FTS: Utai
MOTM: Mason

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hmmm... with Gidley, Seage, and Perry out. I'm changing my tip.

Bulldogs - 24
Knights - 16

FTS: Utai
MOM: Anasta

Doctor

Bench
knights04 said:
Knights 28 - 14
FTS Anasta
MOM Johns

The first tip of the thread proved the closest by a long way. You're the winner this week Knights04... a great tip. The banner is in the mail. :clap:

Doctor

Bench
antonius said:
Love the sig Oswin.

Thanks Tony... it's pretty shoddily put together, but it's all about the message. I think we've got a few sides running scared. :p

RABK

Referee
Yeah, i love that sig!!!

He wasn't the winner by a long way, i was off by 3 points either way. :p

Doctor

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Yeah, i love that sig!!!

He wasn't the winner by a long way, i was off by 3 points either way. :p

2nd Place (by a whisker): RABK :clap:

Happy? ;-)

Latest posts