What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Eels Post Match Thread.

~bedsy~

First Grade
WOHOOO! :D

I didn't listen to the game so I don't know how it went, I just came on to check the score..... I'm so happy.\\\\:D/

Jono078

Referee
Wasnt the thrashing that happend in my dream, although we won in the second half like my dream :).

TooheysNew

Coach
You really want that? Big effort getting beaten by the team who gets the spoon. Especially for serious contenders for the premiership. :lol:

lotti

Bench
what's going on in Newcastle? I think there's something in the water down there, maybe it should be bottled and given to our athletes.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
lotti said:
what's going on in Newcastle? I think there's something in the water down there, maybe it should be bottled and given to our athletes.

No nothing special, its just we are getting some of our first graders back. Kinda helps to have your BEST players on the field.

Kazaf

Juniors
Gosh it was a great game, our defence is getting better.
Cant wait for the Knights to take on the Bulldogs, hope no Bulldogs supporter spoilts my day.

lotti

Bench
CycloneSteve said:
No nothing special, its just we are getting some of our first graders back. Kinda helps to have your BEST players on the field.
That might be what's wrong with Manly we've got Choc out at the moment.

Latest posts