What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Eels Post Match Thread.

IanG

Coach
Honestly people. How good was that? He he he he he he he. Whoooooo hoooooo we won. Now that the Tigers brought the Bunnies back to earth we have still got a chance of avoiding the dreaded wooden spoon.

Just a bummer I didn't get to see it. I didn't go up to the club cuz I still haven't shaken off this flu I've had all week

Master Vippo

Juniors
Sounds awesome. I didnt see it either, but its dam good to hear we are starting to play like the knights agian. I hope we can back it up with some huge efforts to avoid the spoon! Look out next year.

IanG

Coach
Yeah not only aviod the spoon but spoil finals aspirations of some of those other clubs who are playing for spots.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Dilmah said:
You really want that? Big effort getting beaten by the team who gets the spoon. Especially for serious contenders for the premiership. :lol:

It's either having 16 points put on us by your lot, or 49 by the Bunnies. Hmmm... as long as the Bunnies get ahead of the Panthers, I'd be happy for Newcastle to the same... at least we managed to beat them in both games.