What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Melbourne Storm First Grade Round 19

Jono078

Referee
Why wait til his best when his current form is still most likely twice as good as what Tanner is? or even half the benchies for that matter..

reginald.p

Juniors
Its not just form, its match fitness and confidence as well. Personally i think that if he went to Hagan and said i'm 100% and ready to play first grade again he would be in the team.

reginald.p

Juniors
Thats because you have an irrational hatred of Michael Hagan, wasn't he the one who wanted to move him to lock in the first place?.

Earl

Coach
What have ticket sales been like for this game?

Any chance of still getting some?

CJKnight

Juniors
When Tighe played those two games earlier this year, he really played better than Carmont has played for the entire season.

He earned great ratings from the Fotty magazines and even made "team of the week" list.

Bagging a try and running for a match high 165 meters with 3 linebreaks to his name.

Earl said:

Yeah still plenty left. I very much doubt that it will sell out, especially seeing as it looks like it's gonna rain.

Frederick

Staff member
Earl said:

Tickets Still Available for Kids Free Day

Saturday, July 15, 2006 - Newcastle Knights

As of Saturday morning plenty of tickets still remain for tomorrow's EnergyAustralia Kids Free Day at the Knights v Melbourne Storm game.

Free ticket vouchers must be exchanged for a free ticket at either the Knights Kingdom Supporters Store at EnergyAustralia Stadium or at the Stadium boxoffice before 1pm, subject to a limit of 2500 free tickets. The Knights Kingdom is open today (Saturday) until midday and will re-open at 9am on Sunday.

Supporters are encouraged to get in early to secure their tickets. With the rain forecast to clear overnight ticket demand is expected to be strong on Sunday morning.

Bicey_18 said:
They arent that good mate.... Comparing them to the Manly sides of 95/96/97 years is a little out there, but yeah they are good. Im still not set on the Storm being the real deal, i mean sure at Melbourne they are near unbeatable but away from home against the best sides?

Thrashed by the Cowboys in Townsville 40-8
Beaten By Tigers at Leichardt 30-28.. at one stage down 30-4
Thrashed by Manly at Brookie 34-12

Until they beat a really tough side away from home eg Dragons, Sharks, Broncos, Bulldogs.. Then i'll be convinced they are the team.

opening weeks of the season the cowboys were white hot and no one would have got close to them then

tigs game was well below par for storm yet still fought back

thrashed by manly at brookie was expected with manly only missing menzies and storm missing slater, crocker, inglis, smith, johnson, king and maybe hill as well (not to sure if hill was there)

AND the first 2 of those losses came when the storm were on a 5 week road trip to start the season because of the comm games

shane1970

Juniors
A couple of late changes to the Knights side for this arvo's game.
Both Riley BROWN (Sternum) & Tod LOWRIE (Hip) have been ruled out.
In comes Kirk REYNOLDSON & Daniel ABRAHAM - :D :D :D - Go Boony. Give it all you've got mate so Hages can't leave you out next week and for the rest of the year.
I guess Danny must be feeling a lot better after his couple of days rest this week because I can't see now with the withdrawal of BROWN where he's gonna get a break.
Anyway GO THE KNIGHTS - Let's get our season back on track and have a solid run home and into the finals. What better way to start by beating the ooutright competition leaders TODAY.

CJKnight

Juniors
WoooooooooooooooHoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abes is in! Great stuff lads!

I do agree with putting Reynoldson on the bench... he will look to prove something agaisnt his old club.

Frederick

Staff member
christopherjon said:
I do agree with putting Reynoldson on the bench... he will look to prove something agaisnt his old club.
What, that they did the right thing in not re-signing him?

CJKnight

Juniors
No, just that every player seems to play his best when against an old club. Don't know why that is... but it is proven in history.

keeney

First Grade
Hardly, it's just made a big deal about by people who have nothing constructive to say.

Jono078

Referee
If only Tolar was in for Reynoldson.. This team could of looked VERY good..

Anyway Reynoldson seems to go good every second game..

Glad to have Abraham back :)

Serc

First Grade
I have a good feeling about this afternoon...Abes back has helped that even more ;-)

I regularly tip against us but this week I decided to put my faith in my gut feeling...will be listening to it on ABC Bris :D GO KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts