What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Panthers Tips: 1st Pt Scorer, Final Score, M.O.M.

Andy

First Grade
oki dokee...

1st one of the season, I'd better make it a good one!

1st point scorer - Danny Buderus, under the posts from close range from a pass of Joey's hip.

Final Score: Knights 24 Panthers 18

M.O.M. - A. Johns

socksie

Juniors
1st point scorer - tahu. he's chasing robbie o for most tries so i expect him to start the yr with a try

final score - knights 20 panthers 18

mom - kidley

Matt23

Staff member
Score: - Knights 18-14

First try scorer:- Andrew Johns

MOM:- Andrew Johns

Risa

Bench
Knights 26 Panthers 20

First Tryscorer: Anthony Quinn

Man of the Match: Andrew Johns

Gidsgal

Juniors
Gidsgal said:
First try scorer: Matt Gidley

HT: Knights 20 - Panthers 4
FT: Knights 50 - Panthers 8

Opps, i forgot to mention MOM

I think the MOM will be: Danny buderus

MC DUI

Juniors
I'll try to be positive and say -

Knights 22-14
Buderus 1st Try Scorer
Johns MOM

But in all seriousness without two of our top forwards in Parsons and Kennedy IMO I think we will struggle to contain the Panthers. I hope I'm dead wrong and I'll be cheering like crazy for a Knights win and I'll sulk if we lose but I can just see us struggling for some reason.

Andy

First Grade
MC DUI said:

Knights 22-14
Buderus 1st Try Scorer
Johns MOM

But in all seriousness without two of our top forwards in Parsons and Kennedy IMO I think we will struggle to contain the Panthers. I hope I'm dead wrong and I'll be cheering like crazy for a Knights win and I'll sulk if we lose but I can just see us struggling for some reason.

Parsons is fit to play

MC DUI

Juniors
Andy said:
MC DUI said:

Knights 22-14
Buderus 1st Try Scorer
Johns MOM

Parsons is fit to play

Well that make me feel a bit better about it :)
I'm sure the boys can do it.

Although I won't get to see the game until 11pm on Fox as we don't get channel nine where we are living. :(

Latest posts