What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Roosters @ Gosford

IanG

Coach
Just looking at the ticket prices on the Ticketek web site and couldn't help but notice that there is a Price for Knights supporters. Can't say it's any cheaper for us though. What is it for. Does it mean that if you purchase a Knights Supporter ticket you don't have to sit near Roosters supporters or what?

PrideKnight

Bench
Ian, you are better off just gettin the $12 away season pass holders tickets, i strongly doubt given current form of the tri colours this will be a sell-out

IanG

Coach
PrideKnight said:
Ian, you are better off just gettin the $12 away season pass holders tickets, i strongly doubt given current form of the tri colours this will be a sell-out
I take it by that comment that the Roosters DO offer that.

PrideKnight

Bench
No, the ones without GA do, even the dogs, its supposed to be all teams within NSW

the ones without GA generally just shove you in the away teams supporters bay, like they did with us at telstra, not that it made a difference, we sat wherever we felt

Frederick

Staff member
PrideKnight said:
No, the ones without GA do, even the dogs, its supposed to be all teams within NSW

the ones without GA generally just shove you in the away teams supporters bay, like they did with us at telstra, not that it made a difference, we sat wherever we felt
Yeah, and the security came and took a reaaaaaaaaaaal good look at us :lol:

IanG

Coach
Also does anybody know of a Pie Shop or something like that nearby the ground where I can get some supplies? Normally I either bring it from home or get 'em at Everleighs. But if I did that they'd be cold by the time I get there. It'll probably be a chilli evening so I want hot food and I'm buggered if I'm buying it there.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
In a word, no. Unless you go over to the Leagues Club and fill up beforehand. Won't be allowed to take anything out of there though ;-)

Your close to the main street and about 10 min further around the road is pacific fair shooping place..leave that bit early and go there..
im gettin tixs from charlie square..about 40 dollars for a family ticket..and get there early cuase the crowd does build up
only 2 games are allowed there and they should open the gates at 12pm..just as the teams run out..useless..lol

IanG

Coach
Well I was intending to pre purchase my ticket. If there's a shopping centre nearby then I dare say it'll have a pie shop or something like that.

Risa

Bench
There isn't really much around worth raving about in Gosford (I thankfully don't live there lol).

Most things are shut on the weekend.

Even Maccas at the shopping centre closes at 4pm on a Saturday.

Here are your choices anyway.

1) Imperial Shopping Centre - http://www.imperialshoppingcentre.com/directory/

That shopping centre is on the main street

2) Marketown Gosford - (could not find a website)

Anyway not much to rave about there, few shops, Coles, a few shops upstairs which have really never been open when I've gone on a Saturday.

3) Subway

Located right near the stadium

Latest posts