What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Roosters. Pick The Score, FTS, MOTM

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Red and Blue Knight said:
To be quite honest i'm starting to htink we could actually rack up a big score... :eek:
Shhhhhhhh RABK :lol: think it but dont make it public !!!!!!!

m0j0

Bench
The_Joey_Show said:
FTS - Walker... I'd say he'll end up on Carmont's side of the field.

Even though he is meant to be playing fullback, I wouldn't be surprised if you are right. Has a tendancy to wander out of position constantly. Look for a lot of high ball to be aimed at Walker. If he's actually standing where he should be, he won't catch it anyway.

antonius

Coach
Not sure what's happened with judge Oswin, looks to be a couple of contenders in it including him. Thugas pretty close too.

Doctor

Bench
antonius said:
Not sure what's happened with judge Oswin, looks to be a couple of contenders in it including him. Thugas pretty close too.

Sorry folks, I was away. I should have delegated. For the record, I thought The_Joey_Show would have been the winner -- 29-16 was pretty close. If TJS wins this week, he can have two banners (if they fit in his sig). ;-)

Sorry about that TJS -- I figured someone would award you the banner. That's twice now that you've won isn't it? The banner is all yours for, well, 24 hours. :oops:

Doctor

Bench
thuganomics said:
I thought I had a shot at it :(

Yours was a pretty good tip Thugga. 28-10 had a fair bit going for it, but I thought 29-16 was closer -- only one point off the margin, and give-or-take a point or two, was pretty spot-on.

You're always lurking around the mark Thugga -- some of us might just start waiting for you to post your tip each week so we know who to tip and by how much. All the best this week.

Latest posts