What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Apparantly his wife is unhappy in Auckland.
Surely she can go to Sydney and start setting up. When the boys play in Sydney let Addin stay an extra day and fly back a day later. If RTS can go through a whole Season in Aussie by himself with no Family, Addin can last half a season with his family ffs
It is bullshit. Our season finishes in September, that's three months away and there is plenty of opportunities to be there (byes, games in Sydney, etc). Unhappy in Auckland, but happy to have the huge bucks we signed him for roll in every week. Life is hardship sometimes, and this ain't even it.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Hahahaha we all get it wrong sometimes.

Where did you hear about Capewell, rumour mill or reliable source? I don't know enough to say whether we've picked up a dud or he suits the way we want to play well, but it looks like massive overs for a guy who makes tackles and offers very little with ball in hand.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Hahahaha we all get it wrong sometimes.

Where did you hear about Capewell, rumour mill or reliable source? I don't know enough to say whether we've picked up a dud or he suits the way we want to play well, but it looks like massive overs for a guy who makes tackles and offers very little with ball in hand.
I didn’t give Devlin enough credit for having a source with Cleary lol

It was actually on a Manly forum, was before papalii to Penrith was announced, and the chat was Capewell was agitating for a release and Papalii would come home in his place. Same topic on that forum had the news of AFB before it become public

Not sure how much longer AFB will be with us. Can't see him at Cronulla this year though.

Apparently not playing this weekend.

AFB's Manager and AFB have publicly stated that AFB's stuff up after the game was not because AFB is trying to force his way out before season's end. Source -