What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Roosters Trial Result

antonius

Coach
I think what most Knights fans here are saying is considering our team had only two reg first graders playing the side performed very well, against a Roosters side containing a lot more players with first grade experience. The game was only a trial, and I think everyone knows that, I don't think they are getting excited at all rossy, just pleased with the performance. I think Hages would be pleased also. From the reports on this board the new buys looked good.

antonius

Coach
Roopy Brown played right centre when Salkeld went off.
Try scorers were
Brown 2

Quinn

Jaques

Ennis

ozzie

Bench
and thats what a trial is - looking at new players - results - throw them out the window - i for one wouldn't care a bugger if we had lost....we had a look at new players and so did newcastle -

all the best for this coming season newcastle - lets bring on the season...

antonius

Coach
Yep 2 weeks to go and I can't wait. It's gonna be nice to start the year by whooping them pussy cats from the mountains.

gaterooze

Bench
ozzie said:
and thats what a trial is - looking at new players - results - throw them out the window - i for one wouldn't care a bugger if we had lost....we had a look at new players and so did newcastle

Exactly. And we were ecstatic by how the young guys look for the coming season. Can't wait to see everyone in action together. Looking forward to a great season of footy from all the teams -- everyone seems to be on the improve!

~bedsy~

First Grade
antonius said:
Yep 2 weeks to go and I can't wait. It's gonna be nice to start the year by whooping them pussy cats from the mountains.
I'm looking forward to that game, should be a good one.

IanG

Coach
From an artical I read in one of the papers it was more or less a second string Knights team up against a full strength Roosters outfit. So if they only go down by 10 then with a full strength side on the park the Knights this year I think'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Wooden Spooners for 2004 my arse

Latest posts