What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V Storm - Team

Billythekid

First Grade
i think doogs' body is really trying to tell him something. he needs to listen.

I think doogs and Geyer both need to listen to there bodies. They are both going to finish their career in terrible form which is a bad way to go out.

perverse

Referee
I think doogs and Geyer both need to listen to there bodies. They are both going to finish their career in terrible form which is a bad way to go out.
yep, i hate to see it. both top shelf players in their prime.... but they wont be remembered for it at this rate.

strewth_mate

Bench
How was Cross in defence last week? His first game was abominable around the ruck, but has he improved out of sight? Otherwise I don't like the idea of Wicks and Cross starting against Melbourne.

roopy

Referee
Wicks only got about 10 minutes in his first spell last week.
I think the theory is that he goes as hard as he can for a short period, then Royal comes on and plays out the first half and a decent chunk of the second half before being replaced.
I think Wicks can defend and attack like a champion if he knows he is only out there for 10 minutes.