What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Cowboys Post Match Thread

northey

First Grade
we will be beaten by souths.......
i am going to that game..... :(
knights need to get their act together

Timana's girl

Juniors
If we get beaten by souths, then thats it. Raiders won, so now we are 4 points out of 7th place and the raiders, dragons and sharks still have the bye. cowboys are in the eight now, we need a miracle.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yeah Clint Newtons sin-binning was a joke. He was trying to stop the player from scoring, attempting to hold the ball up. It was the players faults for dropping it.

Risa

Bench
Every game I've gone to this year we've lost. I'm so over it! Didn't go today but knowing my luck we'll lose to Souths.

What a crap crowd today, only 14,000. What's doing, we got 11,000 in the wind and rain last week! (I was there - stuff going today when I'm still feeling the effects of last weekend's flu)

northey

First Grade
even souths are playing well. sure they're not winning, but against teams like the roosters they're doing a bloody good job.

LOL we were s**t house against the roosters imagin what souths are going to do to us :shock:

Kidley at least defends. Rudder was a shirt grabbing cat

rudder was better than matt gidley at 5/8

les norton

First Grade
legallyblonde said:
when we are wishing and hoping for teams to lose in the round, that shows how screwed our season is.

I was wishing for those team to lose then your exact thought popped into my noggin'. Im depressed.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Todd Lowrie....good in defense....crap awful in attack....did nothing.....Surely we have a better option....

i have noticed that a lot of teams who play poorly that their coach gets sacked or at least gets the spotlight on him, why not hagan, do u think its because of the injuries that we are expected to play bad so they leave him alone, Souths, Warriors, had their coach dumped, Smithy was under the pump for a while untill they beat us (trying to forget), yeah we have had a lot of injuries but SHlt we still have a good team.

And dont get me wrong i dont want to see Hagan out at all, he is a great coach, but something isnt working and im just wandering why there is no pressure on him

northey

First Grade
Todd Lowrie....good in defense....crap awful in attack....did nothing.....Surely we have a better option....

i thought he did good today.... the last few weeks he has been asleep on the field but i though he was good today

princessjen

Juniors
Some of those calls were atrocious. Like i said in the other thread, i no where i'd like to shove their stupid flags and whistles

Nuffy

Bench
Todd Lowrie missed just about every tackle he had to make in the first half.

Only 3 players can hold their head up, Buderus, ODavis and Quinn. The rest i wouldn't pick next week.

I'd give every young bloke in the club a chance, the 17 we fielded today was embarassing.

We will get flogged by Souths and we are firming as a favourite for the spoon.

I am amazed how every home game the opposition shows more passion than our team of smucks.

Ben

Bench
we alo miss a proper half...i know kidley is playing well in a position that was left by joey, but we dont even spread the ball to the class of other teams

Can perry please be dropped for good?

Why does our team seem so unprofessional WHY.

From the outset it was sooo bloody evident we werent switched on, we were lathargic and slow..

Once again tronc carved us up.

Our juniors are shit, release them all and poach others for 2006.

princessjen

Juniors
Todd Lowrie missed just about every tackle he had to make in the first half.

i thought he was good in defense, he wasn't on long but after half time he was tackle under bedsy and woolnough who were equal first

Latest posts