What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Cowboys Post Match Thread

Ben

Bench
kidley has cost us another game and both were from teams that are pathetic...parramatta and cowboys

lodown

Juniors
Bugger, 6/7, this game cost me the perfect round.

I thought at 18-6 Knights would go on and win the game. They wasted so many opportunities to wrap up the game in the last 5 minutes, and Kidley wtf are you doing with that forearm #-o

Timana's girl

Juniors
theres gotta b a reason behind this, souths will be favoured over us next week, how embarrasing is that?

what has happend to our team? loosing joey isnt the only prob. we deff need to work on our defence. next week is a MUST win (ive been saying that for the last 3 games) the only positive is that not much changed around the ladder, with wests loosing, sharks loosing. we are drifting away from raders and st george. but like i said b4, they still have the bye.

somethings gotta be done to fix this. I thought with our huge amount of home games that we could secure a place in the eight, we won only 1 of those games.

thuganomics

Coach
We need to win 5 of our next 6 to win, and hope for some of the results to go our way.
i think its safe to say we are finished for 2004.

northey

First Grade
we won't win.. we'll lose every game for the rest of the season. they boys will know they can't get into the top 8 so they won't try.

i know that hages has made the boys cry before and i hope he makes them cry today and tomorrow at the video session

princessjen

Juniors
We need to win 5 of our next 6 to win, and hope for some of the results to go our way.
i think its safe to say we are finished for 2004.
we play the dogs and dragons in that 6. we're dead. not to mention we'll probably lose the other games. sorry to sound pessimistic bu i have lost all hope. wooden spoon here we come

thuganomics

Coach
Yep We are finished for this season.
Abraham will be back next week, so maybe he can turn this team around.
We are finished. We have a 5% chance of making the finals.

hages should do a brian smith and drop the idiots..

im not even upset, i am over us losing now, i am just so used to having a team of numpties.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If Hagan doesn't make some changes, I'll seriously question his ambitions as a coach. You can't field the same side every week, have them lose, and then blame the ref.

Ben

Bench
give some younger guys a run, at least theyll play with some pride in their jersey

Jono078

Referee
We arnt finished yet this is what i got fomr this site: http://www.dragons.com.au/whatif/whatif.asp

No Club PTS
1. Roosters 40
2. Bulldogs 40
3. Broncos 38
4. Panthers 36
5. Dragons 34
6. Storm 32
7. Sharks 30
8. Knights 26
9. Raiders 26
10. Cowboys 25
11. Wests Tigers 24
12. Sea Eagles 18
13. Warriors 18
14. Eels 18
15. Rabbitohs 15

And thats with losing 2 games, dissapointing win today but i reckon Abraham will be the key to a coulpe of games.

Ben

Bench
abraham would be desperate to get back on the footy field...hell bring some intensity for sure but im not sure if thats going to be enough

You idiot, we wont make the 8. We arent good enough. We lack passion, we lack organisation, we lack professionalism, we lack the talent, we lack the skill and now we will probably lack the crowd at the games as they wont want to watch a hopeless team play like fairies.

Buderus and robbio dont deserve this.

Latest posts