What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Cowboys Post Match Thread

Jono078

Referee
Mate no need for calling me an idiot just for pointing out the possibilities, I never give up and yes i doubt we will make the 8, it wont worry me if we dont but like i said there is still a chance.

Timana's girl

Juniors
Current Ladder
No Club PTS
1 Roosters 32
2 Bulldogs 32
3 Broncos 30
4 Panthers 26
5 Storm 24
6 Dragons 22
7 Raiders 22
8 Cowboys 21
9 Sharks 20
10 Knights 18
11 Wests Tigers 18
12 Eels 16
13 Rabbitohs 15
14 Sea Eagles 14
15 Warriors 14

What If Ladder
No Club PTS
1 Roosters 44
2 Bulldogs 40
3 Broncos 40
4 Panthers 34
5 Dragons 32
6 Storm 32
7 Raiders 28
8 Knights 28
9 Sharks 26
10 Cowboys 25
11 Wests Tigers 22
12 Eels 22
13 Rabbitohs 17
14 Warriors 16
15 Sea Eagles 14

I got this with the Knights only loosing to the Bulldogs. But even then, we'll face the roosters in the 1st week. Still, i'd be happy if we made the 8.

Earl

Coach
Johns has obviously been giving Kidley some lessons in the old elbow to the head department.

Timana's girl

Juniors
jono078 said:
We arnt finished yet this is what i got fomr this site: http://www.dragons.com.au/whatif/whatif.asp

No Club PTS
1. Roosters 40
2. Bulldogs 40
3. Broncos 38
4. Panthers 36
5. Dragons 34
6. Storm 32
7. Sharks 30
8. Knights 26
9. Raiders 26
10. Cowboys 25
11. Wests Tigers 24
12. Sea Eagles 18
13. Warriors 18
14. Eels 18
15. Rabbitohs 15

And thats with losing 2 games, dissapointing win today but i reckon Abraham will be the key to a coulpe of games.

which games did u have them loose?

Jono078

Referee
Bulldogs and dragons, and even if we lose to Raiders, and Sharks lose to Broncos next week we will be in the same position :) . So we can lose 3 at max, but rely on the Raiders, and Sharks to lose a few.

princessjen

Juniors
Bulldogs and dragons, and even if we lose to Raiders, and Sharks lose to Broncos next week we will be in the same position . So we can lose 3 at max, but rely on the Raiders, and Sharks to lose a few.
thats the way to think positive - especially when the rest of us aren't! :lol:

Timana's girl

Juniors
i got them up to sixth, highly unlikly the teams i picked will win, however:

FINALS WEEK 1
based on your selections
Panthers v Storm
Broncos v Knights
Bulldogs v Cowboys
Roosters v Dragons

What If Ladder
No Club PTS
1 Roosters 38
2 Bulldogs 38
3 Broncos 38
4 Panthers 32
5 Storm 32
6 Knights 28
7 Cowboys 27
8 Dragons 26
9 Raiders 26
10 Wests Tigers 26
11 Sharks 26
12 Eels 22
13 Rabbitohs 21
14 Sea Eagles 20
15 Warriors 20

Missa

Juniors
very disappointing......i totally agree that our season is pretty much over...i believe we needed to win the game today....its just not our year...the cowboys were the better team i thought as much as i hate to say it.....i hate losing in those circumstances by a knock on.....thats so disheartening...poor bk :cry: :cry: :cry:

IanG

Coach
I've only got one thing to say. If we lose to the Rabbitoes next week. I'll be writing off this season for sure. It's not just the Joey factor it's also the fact we've be hit hard by injuries to other players as well.

But what a dissapointment for us to lose the way we did. I can't blame Danny for blowing up Royally either.

Dont know where my post went-this site is ticking me off lately with its critical error crap
Anyways-there is no pressure from below and therefore ther players are going thru the motions.different at the start of the year wen there was plenty!

the "Phenom" that is Andrew johns is just to big for then to over come.
They cant / wont play with "Pizzaz".one out crap constantly.

We are now effectively 2 years behind the roosters pack in attitude and commitement.this pack of forwards should be wearing SKIRTS!.there is just no one ready to make the defensive hits that back the opposition on their asses.

K>Gidley-Idiotic to smack Fien with elbow for a cheap shot and it did cost us the game-IDIOT!!!!!
The best come back is"LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD AND THANKS FOR YOUR SPOT IN THE 8-Dickhead.FIEN is laughing all the way!!!!

BK_ as a coach of an u10 team this late in their season im now hauling off players who "JERSEY GRAB".he would be gone last week[TATE try and today when some JABRONIE CANDYASS strolled through him :evil: }
Kickoff is when you should be switched on the most!especially when its extra time
Ive no doubt that Kennedy will attempt to make it up but Souths will take it too us next week and i wouldnt doubt a win for them.

For christ sakes-Talk to chris beattie cause Joey will get smashed every week behind this pack of SKIRTS!!!!!!

There..... :shock:

Grantwhy

Juniors
Losing to the Cowboys is no longer the disgrace it once was :?.

For all those who are saying that, have a look as the Cowboys performances this year. Only twice have they been beaten by more than 12 points. 20 Rounds into the season and the Cowboys have a positive Differential. This they have managed with some very key players injured (not as many as the Knight though, but more than many realise).

This lose hurts the Knights a lot in regards to the season, but for us to call it a disgraceful lose is to disparage both the Knights and the Cowboys :(.

thuganomics

Coach
Listen Fellas,

We can say all we want about we acn still make the 8, which we can, but If you look at the way we played today, we wont come anywhere near making the 8. This team we had today showed no passion and no pride in their Footy. But If we do make the 8, we will come up against the Roosters or the Dogs, and will most likley get lapped, So our season is over...But im praying that When Abes comes back, he will get this team on track.

northey said:
we won't win.. we'll lose every game for the rest of the season. they boys will know they can't get into the top 8 so they won't try.
quote]

i agree, once the boys know they cant win they jst give up, thats wat annoys me soooooo much coz they could atleast show that they tried there hardest but 2day was shocking

god...wat eva happened 2 us :cry: :cry:

Grantwhy

Juniors
i_love_matt_gidley said:
i agree, once the boys know they cant win they jst give up, thats wat annoys me soooooo much coz they could atleast show that they tried there hardest but 2day was shocking

I must of been watching another game, the Newcastle I saw play was nowhere as bad as the one you watched.

thuganomics

Coach
Grantwhy, your a good sport mate. You dont give the other team that lost crap like someother people in this forum do, so Cheers mate. :clap:

mat_parsons

Juniors
We don't deserve to be in top eight this year. A team that lost twice from Cowboys and Parra shouldn't be there. I don't know how some people can come up with excuses again and again.

Latest posts