What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Eels Post Match Talk

Misanthrope

Staff member
And people wonder why no one considers us a legitimate threat for the premiership. Whoever threw that pass, five out, when we lead 16-12 with only minutes to go is a deadset clown.

On the upside, Tahu and Quinn played well. I'm not finding a whole lot of consolation in that though.

exknightsfan

Juniors
they are so crap, ive just ripped up all my shit, they cant even beat the crappest team in the comp, bloody losers..no more knights for me...one man band

m0j0

Bench
chriswalkerbush said:
And people wonder why no one considers us a legitimate threat for the premiership. Whoever threw that pass, five out, when we lead 16-12 with only minutes to go is a deadset clown.
Wasn't it Kidley - the intercept pass king?

Razor

Coach
Yes it was Kidley

The 2 Gidley's did stupid things tonight.

Midley gave a penalty when in possesion
Kidley threw that pass

Alex28

Coach
Wow...what a finish.

First of all - congratulations Parramatta. They have had a tough time of it of late. They deserved to win - they were simply hungrier than the Knights were in the second half, and they kept going in the last 10 when they looked like they were gone. Their defence was great - they did a job on Kidley and Buderus.

We really lacked direction tonight. Parramatta kept Kidley and Buderus quiet tonight, and exposed the rest of the team in a bad way. There was simply no one to move the team forward. There was all the fancy passing - got us nowhere. Lots of fancy stepping - got us nowhere.

Steve Witt made a heap of tackles - is that what we need out of a 5/8? He never ever looked like he was going to create anything in attack. I didnt even realise Josh Perry was playing until the 70th minute when he made a run. There were so many anonymous players out there waiting for Buderus and Kidley to do something - and that only really happened in the last 15 minutes.

Some good signs...Matt Gidley did pretty well in attack and defence from fullback I though. Tahu had a pretty solid return - what he was thinking under that high ball at the end of the 1st half is beyond me. I thought Wooly had a good game as well.

But my player of the match was Michael Ennis. He really has the potential to make lock his position. It would be great to have another kicking option, and he really put in some booming kicks. Solid in defence, made some good attacking runs. Well done.

It just looked like yet another Knights performance where the team was waiting for someone else to create something. Whats happened to the Knights that played the Broncos?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Good to see some loyalty from you exknightsfan.

If that's all it takes to sway your faith, the Knights are better off without you as a fan. Jesus, it's one loss. What are you going to do when, heaven forbid, Newcastle have to experience the kind of period Souths or NQ have in recent years?

Eh we suck now... Might go ask souths fans how to cope when we recieve the spoon... Well at the least there is no chance in hell we are going to make the 8 unless joey miraculously heals himself.

Missa

Juniors
im shattered........i thought we were home......ennis did play well and i thought m gidley did well too....but parra were desperate for the win and it showed.....i threw the remote across the room we they scored......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

exknightsfan

Juniors
mate, im just sick of losing games we should win, parramatta twice this year, melbourne last week, canberra, and thats just this year,whats is their excuse for tonights loss, ur at home playing the hapless eels and you go and do that in the last minute, un professional and stupid

I knew we would lose.... And i was dead set certain we would throw an intercept, i loudly predicted it watching the game tonight.. And yes it happened.. God i hate when i am right. :(

thuganomics

Coach
It was a friking disgrace!!
It was a game we should of never lost!!

Im speechless.

exknightsfan, your a dead set idiot mate. If your a true footy fan, you should stay with a club the whole way through. Obviously, Your not a true footy fan.

Matt23

Staff member
Exknightsfan you f**king disgrace, at least have the guts to post that under your real id

Sweeper

Juniors
exknightsfan said:
they are so crap, ive just ripped up all my sh*t, they cant even beat the crappest team in the comp, bloody losers..no more knights for me...one man band
If you were really passionate about it you would have soaked them in metho and burned them out the front of your house waving anti newcastle slogans Iraqi style.

You'll be back for more.

30 years of symmetrical All Wheel Drive powered by a boxer engine - the Subaru advantage. World beating technology.

Misanthrope

Staff member
We lose games we should win every season. You point out losses to Melbourne, Canberra, and Parramatta that we should have won. Odd, I seem to recall Canberra and Melbourne both being finalists last year- and both being in the eight this year.

You also fail to mention the games we won that we weren't expected to. I don't know about you, but I'd say we weren't expected to beat Canterbury or Brisbane without most of our regular stars.

BK and Robbie O are back next week. We'll lose Bedsy and Gidley to Origin. I don't think it's worth writing us off yet. We bounced back from 48-2. We'll bounce back from 18-16.

exknightsfan

Juniors
i got the right to say how i feel, thats what a forum is for, if u dont like it, dont f**kin read it, and whats the difference if i post under whatever name matt23, what the f**k r u gonna do dickhead

Hmmm.. We are no chance against the roosters... Eh but knowing the knights they might actually turn up to play against a good team..

We beat the f**king dogs and broncos, only just lose to the roosters and we get beaten by a pathetic team embattled with internal drama... This isnt good enough.. I hope hagan gave them a spray and didnt do his usual 'Oh it was a close game and we played alright' talk like he usually does.. Close enough isnt good enough.

exknightsfan

Juniors
now that i have calmed down a bit from the initial shock of losing, i can see your point chriswalker, yeah we beat broncs and dogs, but that should give us more reason to beat melbourne and eels at home dont you agree?
WE SHOULD WIN THESE GAMES

Alex28

Coach
say what you want "exknightsfan" - just say it under the name you post under all the time. dont be so gutless. out yourself for who you are so we all know how fickle a fan you are.

Voice of Reason

Juniors
Just got home from the game. We lost it in the first 20 minutes of the second half- let Parra back in to the gaem. Our intensity in that period was crap, we let Parra get over the advantage line, dropped off tackles and it looke to me that the team thought they only had to go through the motions to win. Well guess what. Have a look at the tapes Hages, the ONE big difference between the Broncos/Dogs game and the Storm/Parra, is that NO ONE SUPPORTED THE BALL RUNNER, One out, one player at a time. This is a fundamental we are lacking. Don't tell me we cant do it because WE DID in the Broncos/Dogs games. Wake up boys our YOU WILL NOT MAKE THE 8.