What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Goosters. MOM,FTS,and Final score

Doctor

Bench
keeney said:
afan you cna always see strengths within your team that others can't

This has been bugging me for a while, but perhaps I don't give you enough credit.

"Can" is spelt C-A-N not C-N-A ;-)

After the topic with this alternative spelling style included in the heading, I thought it must have been a once off. But I've lost count of the 'cna' 's saturating the forum from your typing fingers Keeney. :p

It only just occurred to me though, that perhaps this is some sort of grammatical statement. Have you launched some sort of anti-establishment campaign to can the can so to speak? Is this some sort of artistic spelling, an existential fairyland that we're supposed to tap into?

I'm prepared to give you a lot of credit for breaking the dictionary laws here Keeney. I'm hoping you will enlighten me on this unorthodox spelling. Clearly it is deliberate, because no-one could make that many mistakes with a three letter word now could they? :lol: ;-)

The question is: Can you spell the word can? ;-)