What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Goosters. MOM,FTS,and Final score

keeney

First Grade
i wanna see someone kick a field goal, witt shud bang one over to seal the game, never see enough of them anymore

Jedda

Juniors
FTS - Perry
MOTM - Woolnough
SCORE - 12-8 Knights win!

I'll be happy if the game is one of those boring affairs played in the middle of the park with neither team making too many breaks.

Ultimately I hope the Knights bring a strong defensive game and that they don't give away too many penalties or that a Referee mistake doesn't decide the game.

A fair win or a close hard fought loss - nothing else will matter by Sunday evening.

GO YOU MIGHTY KNIGHTS!!!!!!! :clap:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Since last week I tipped against us and we won- I'm going to see if I can work my magic again.

Sydney 30 defeat Newcastle 12
FTS: Justin Hodges
MOM: Anthony Minichiello

mat_parsons

Juniors
roosters 64 newcastle 2

It didn't work last week mate.
--------------------------------------------------------
Knights 32 Roosters 30

FTS Mintchello

MOM Kidley

We'll be fine if Roosters don't score 2 or 3 tries in first 10 minutes when our defence seems to be very week.

GO THE KNIGHTS!

keeney

First Grade
we always get scored against first when joey isnt playing, just like we usually score first when he is playing

keeney

First Grade
Jedda said:
FTS - Perry
MOTM - Woolnough
SCORE - 12-8 Knights win!

I'll be happy if the game is one of those boring affairs played in the middle of the park with neither team making too many breaks.

Ultimately I hope the Knights bring a strong defensive game and that they don't give away too many penalties or that a Referee mistake doesn't decide the game.
A fair win or a close hard fought loss - nothing else will matter by Sunday evening.

GO YOU MIGHTY KNIGHTS!!!!!!! :clap:
]

waoh freaky

Andy

First Grade
keeney said:
Andy said:
FTS - Matt Gidley

MOM - Buderus

Full Time Score - Roosters 26 Knights 20

you arent very optimistic ever are you?

Tipping's not about optimism, it's about realism.

The thread's about who you think WILL be MOM, FTS, and winner.

Not just who you want it to be.

If that was the case I would have posted something like the following...

FTS: Me

MOM: Me

Knights 68 Roosters 0 plus a 2 point deduction for having 14 men on the field.

keeney

First Grade
haha, but as a fan you're expected to be viewing things through red and blue glasses, no matter how bleak it looks, as afan you cna always see strengths within your team that others can't and thats where you should find some optimism