What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

eloquentEEL

First Grade
There's a write up about Buddy Gordon on the NSWRL site. Sounds like he's motivated to have another crack at first grade. What odds would you give him to break into first grade again?

There's a write up about Buddy Gordon on the NSWRL site. Sounds like he's motivated to have another crack at first grade. What odds would you give him to break into first grade again?

I hope he gives it a red hot go. And while it's hard to see him making it in the absence of injuries, they do happen and so does SofO.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Any update on the Gardner / Mullaney situation? Any other new players coming on board this season? Cheers.

Gardner contracted but likely not to play as he's got some personal issues and make Mullaney is not contracted

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'd be surprised if Mullaney couldn't get an NRL contract somewhere, at least outside the top 25. He's too good to be a part time footballer.

Incorrect

Coach
I'd be surprised if Mullaney couldn't get an NRL contract somewhere, at least outside the top 25. He's too good to be a part time footballer.

Think I saw in the Ron Massey/Sydney Shield thread in the main league section that Mullaney was signed up for Wests Magpies in Ron Massey Cup for 2016...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wow. That merkin won man of the match in an NRL game once. Plenty of NRL players never win it. Then again, Sandow's won a few of them and his NRL career is over.

Parra47

Juniors
Think I saw in the Ron Massey/Sydney Shield thread in the main league section that Mullaney was signed up for Wests Magpies in Ron Massey Cup for 2016...

He could still get a call up for the Tigers NSW Cup side if good enough and from there possibly NRL. Tigers don't really have that much depth.

Stagger eel

Staff member
a few more signings for wenty

Elli Roberts - Cutters
Henry Lohia - PNG
Adrian Ha'angana - Cabra

Latest posts