What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Niukore was an absolute beast today, and has been every time I've seen him. If any forward goes down with an injury, middle or edge, he'd be the player I'd replace them with.

Delboy

First Grade
Was told by an observer

Best was Niukore, then Folau and Gower . Ualesi got mentioned as did Davis, Dargan went off at h/t with HIA and didnt return for second half.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Was told by an observer

Best was Niukore, then Folau and Gower . Ualesi got mentioned as did Davis, Dargan went off at h/t with HIA and didnt return for second half.

Folau is incredibly trim. I don't think he's been this slim since he was 17. It has helped a lot, he was good defensively, didn't drop in and out of the game but most importantly he still had his power.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Folau is incredibly trim. I don't think he's been this slim since he was 17. It has helped a lot, he was good defensively, didn't drop in and out of the game but most importantly he still had his power.

Very impressed with his carries, he attracted up to 3 defenders each time and his defence was very good..., he may well be finally releasing his true potential

Stagger eel

Staff member
If the tigers are looking for a bit of compensation for Moses they could do a lot worse than getting johnny on board as their right centre to replace Chee Kam

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Surely there is plenty of right centres better than both of them on the market?

Probably, but would there be any as cheap as Falou and with his potential? It's a low risk move to try and get some value in their top 17 / squad.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Chee Kam is a backrower anyway, Falonk isn't much chop but he's got to be a better option than him.

Latest posts