What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hindy111

Post Whore
I require a bit of a run down on players who went well.
With Brown out for a while im curious on Noakuore.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I require a bit of a run down on players who went well.
With Brown out for a while im curious on Noakuore.

I spoke to brown and he said he was quite confident of playing on Friday but I dare say that's just 'player speak' ... I expect him to be out for a few weeks and Gower sat out this game so he can prepare for south side as a replacement...

Our best forward out there was Rory O'Brian real tough performance by him and probably the best I've seen of him for a while.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was wrong about Hoffman, i thought he would prove to be a very smart buy but he has pretty pretty average on the wing. He gets easily dominated and his defence is suss. Davis is a big body and good under the high ball, plus kicks goals i think we can do worse.

Avenger

Immortal
I was wrong about Hoffman, i thought he would prove to be a very smart buy but he has pretty pretty average on the wing. He gets easily dominated and his defence is suss. Davis is a big body and good under the high ball, plus kicks goals i think we can do worse.
I'd play Davis too. He will probably get a run with Jennings out.

Latest posts