What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Finals only, fox showed live games during the season, but once finals started the NRL let CH9 root the viewer in the arse with a baseball bat.
Classic Todd.

Also the Plastic women’s GF is the lead in before the big game and not reserve grade. So now if Wenty win I have to get to the GF early to watch them and the. Sit through the women’s rubbish.

But but but Hey look how inclusive the NRL now is.....

Last edited:
Just over an hour to go!

sDCXAOekU1VXHwAPjWWqAnktmqJVkGxXOYkuSgDDFkUdW-TJ_33T9MjU8EBoI660qgaHJR9jUuKgrLkFf9LKr0ywIUWUxEaXaNWm2Lud_r5k7Hkq4q7qZAWU-w=w438-h336

Incorrect

Coach
Classic Todd.

Also the Plastic women’s GF is the lead in before the big game and not reserve grade. So now if Wenty win I have to get to the GF early to watch them and the. Sit through the women’s rubbish.

But but but Hey look how inclusive the NRL now is.....
Stop being such a whiney merkin... I'm sure Netball Australia had a Bloke's Super Netball grand final as the pre-cursor to the Swifts v Other GF team last week in their premiership decider...

Didn't they??

Surely??

Latest posts