What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well Brendan Hands has made fewer than half of that but you’re somehow blowing triple ropers over his defence. Make up your mind merkin.
You don’t think he’s exceeded expectations??? I wasn’t expecting much at all but he’s been very exciting!! Or maybe it’s just that Hodgson has been that bad???

hindy111

Post Whore
A plodder with NRL experience over two nuffies who had never played? How many ‘promising juniors’ do you think never turn out good enough to be backups? Momoisea hasn’t missed a tackle in the NRL this year (and only 3 from 101 in his career). Mataele is second in reserve grade for missed tackles. So while you think Momoisea offers nothing in attack he at least isn’t a liability in defence. Mataele might be fun to watch running the ball but if he can’t fix his defence he will lose us games if we have to use him in first grade. We better hope he can fix it, because next year he’s in the top 30.

Penisini defense in NSW CUP was abysmal. Then he come into NRL and it was fixed.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Penisini defense in NSW CUP was abysmal. Then he come into NRL and it was fixed.
I’m sure it wasn’t abysmal. Maybe he was just left isolated. Like how merkins blame their wingers when the opposition gets a three man overlap. If his defence was abysmal he would never have gotten a run in first grade.

T.S Quint

Coach
I've told you before merkin! I'm not an Indian from India, I'm an Indian from Native America ffs!

I thought you were West Indian.

images

Avenger

Immortal
I've told you before merkin! I'm not an Indian from India, I'm an Indian from Native America ffs!
I’m going to get that ancestory test because I’m convinced that I’m a descendent of Spartacus or at least the dude that owned the local brothel.

Latest posts