What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

And both players returned later in the game, so no lasting injury from Jake's "dangerous tackle".

I wonder if he'll pay the fine, or do a Matterson and take a suspension and week off instead 😂?

How many weeks left with that old chestnut mate?
I think there's a season's worth in it... given the ultimate impact of Matterson's choice on our season is still being calculated. Or maybe until Matterson's next change where he can choose to pay the fine and show he's turned and learned from it?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Meni Luke had some good highlights.
Cini also scored a couple of nice tries.
Asi had a couple of assists.
My little Bird told me Asi can set up a try and has a heap of skill but doesn't like doing the tough stuff. Classic touch footy player.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
I liked Murchie running like a mad merkin .... and will choose to pretend he didnt throw a 3m forward pass at the end of it

hindy111

Post Whore
1 Daejarn Asi
2 Isaac Lumelume
3 Sean Russell
4 Zac Cini
5 Chris Tupou
6 Jordan Rankin
7 Jake Arthur
8 Ofahiki Ogden
9 Meni Luke
10 Jirah Momoisea
11 Matt Doorey
12 Jack Murchie
13 Luca Moretti
14 Jayden Yates
15 Toni Mataele
16 Tevita Taumoepenu
17 Jontay Junior Betham

parra pete

Referee
1 Daejarn Asi
2 Isaac Lumelume
3 Sean Russell
4 Zac Cini
5 Chris Tupou
6 Jordan Rankin
7 Jake Arthur
8 Ofahiki Ogden
9 Meni Luke
10 Jirah Momoisea
11 Matt Doorey
12 Jack Murchie
13 Luca Moretti
14 Jayden Yates
15 Toni Mataele
16 Tevita Taumoepenu
17 Jontay Junior Betham

From the short highlights reel of last week's win over Knights (in Cup), I liked the work of Meni Luke from dummy half..Has a bit of Soni Luke 'look' about him in the way he moves...

Gronk

Staff member
From the short highlights reel of last week's win over Knights (in Cup), I liked the work of Meni Luke from dummy half..Has a bit of Soni Luke 'look' about him in the way he moves...
He's starting ahead of young Yates. I know that he's a bit of a lock and part time hooker, but when a Ron Massey hooker goes above you, oh dear.