What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Gronk

Staff member
They have a few guys who are NRL level players or up and comers.
Our side has Russel,Mataele and Morretti. None are sure things. Rest rubbish
Lume is rubbish. Momoisea seems rubbishy, but I have hardly seen him play. Who else ?

He had no idea the first time he was here coaching I have no idea how the club goes hmmm lets bring him back instead of someone with new ideas..
We had this older coach his name excapes me. He was from Newcastle area 4-5 years ago. Great coach. Great with young guys. We have dropped the ball big time. Get rid of Cayless asap befor he wrecks careers.

JokerEel

Coach
We had this older coach his name excapes me. He was from Newcastle area 4-5 years ago. Great coach. Great with young guys. We have dropped the ball big time. Get rid of Cayless asap befor he wrecks careers.

We should be going after Wallace from Penrith or The Souths assistant coaches.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We should be going after Wallace from Penrith or The Souths assistant coaches.
Going from NRL assistant coach to head coach in reserve grade is a demotion. Coaching is done through the week far more than on game day, and the best players in reserve grade are in the NRL squad all week, with the NRL coaching staff.

JokerEel

Coach
Going from NRL assistant coach to head coach in reserve grade is a demotion. Coaching is done through the week far more than on game day, and the best players in reserve grade are in the NRL squad all week, with the NRL coaching staff.

I was being sly meaning for head coach..

But the NSWCup coach can also be an assistant coach for the NRL.

Chipmunk

Coach
Jacob Liddell in Cup would have been a better option than Hodgo..
Marshall-King, Verrils and Api signed with different clubs after we signed Hodgson. There was also a few others, including Brandon Smith but he was probably a bit unrealistic an option, and in fairness to Api he probably defeated the purpose of not signing Mahoney, as he would've cost a bit. Although, incidentally he was a second choice after the deal with Tigpies deal with Hodgson fell through. Danny Levi was another that changed clubs.

JokerEel

Coach
Marshall-King, Verrils and Api signed with different clubs after we signed Hodgson. There was also a few others, including Brandon Smith but he was probably a bit unrealistic an option, and in fairness to Api he probably defeated the purpose of not signing Mahoney, as he would've cost a bit. Although, incidentally he was a second choice after the deal with Tigpies deal with Hodgson fell through. Danny Levi was another that changed clubs.

I blame Ennis!!!