What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Black Panther

Juniors
Watched that game today, pretty ordinary from Parra. Why is Rankin playing at 7 when a young kid could be given some time. You need to give young 7’s plenty of time to develop, but he is a road block.
Yates looked pretty good at 9 as did the Fullback in a team well beaten.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yates was very rusty. Dunster and Waqa had the sooks. Keir and Rodwell tried hard. Cini didnt get involved enough.
Yeah Captain Rankin is now 2 seasons past it.

Delboy

First Grade
Yates was easily the best today, Miller Stephen not too bad, Murchie and Doorey at least looked like they can play. Waqa , oh dear, Hayze is still 6/9 months away . Bit of work to do in the off-season and a lot of the younger players coming through, need better experienced players alongside them .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Watched that game today, pretty ordinary from Parra. Why is Rankin playing at 7 when a young kid could be given some time. You need to give young 7’s plenty of time to develop, but he is a road block.
Yates looked pretty good at 9 as did the Fullback in a team well beaten.
There are two halves positions, and Dan Keir is filling one of them. He’s not even a half, so if anyone’s the road block it’s him.

We had a young bloke playing 7 in reserve grade but we rissoled him. We also have Asi who normally plays in the halves in this grade. I assume we are now waiting until Sanders is ready to step up to reserve grade.

If by rissoled you mean released following his request to pursue improved future conditions, then I might let you off this errant claim.

But I suspect you didn't, and so I won't... you seem to be copping shit on a few fronts tonight about your usual errant and easily disprovable claims - having an off night?

Latest posts