What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Some random might get a call-up to Cup this week, with Hands, Greig and Simonsson all still listed in the Firsts squad - and one of them now needing to fill the 17th bench spot - and no Cup reserves originally named in jerseys 18 and up.

JokerEel

Coach
Some random might get a call-up to Cup this week, with Hands, Greig and Simonsson all still listed in the Firsts squad - and one of them now needing to fill the 17th bench spot - and no Cup reserves originally named in jerseys 18 and up.

Hands on the Bench for the NRL side this week now... I am guessing that Asi to 5/8 now.

Lucky we have hands as a utility now! Won't play anything but hooker though but yeah utility

Soto

Bench
Hands on the Bench for the NRL side this week now... I am guessing that Asi to 5/8 now.

Lucky we have hands as a utility now! Won't play anything but hooker though but yeah utility
Wouldn't be surprised to see Lussick and Hands on together at the back end of the game. Biggest threat will be Koroisau so might be all about controlling him and the ruck.
We all know Koroisau is going to try and carve us and lots of dummy half running...stop him, control him and we win the game

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

If there’s no injuries then his only chance of getting a run is at hooker. But if there are injuries his utility value will come in handy. It’s why he’s in the team, not because Lussick needs a rest.

But if we’re up by enough with 30 minutes to go I reckon Hands will get a run for sure. If we lose an outside back Talagi will move out and Hands will fill in at 6.

JokerEel

Coach
If there’s no injuries then his only chance of getting a run is at hooker. But if there are injuries his utility value will come in handy. It’s why he’s in the team, not because Lussick needs a rest.

But if we’re up by enough with 30 minutes to go I reckon Hands will get a run for sure. If we lose an outside back Talagi will move out and Hands will fill in at 6.

Derrrrrr

Of court that's what is going to happen.

If we didn't have Hands on the bench and a back was injured Matto would go to Second row or 5/8. Matto=Utility Tuilagi would go to centre he must also be a utility

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Derrrrrr

Of court that's what is going to happen.

If we didn't have Hands on the bench and a back was injured Matto would go to Second row or 5/8. Matto=Utility Tuilagi would go to centre he must also be a utility
Matterson was a utility, early in his career. Tuilagi is an edge forward, who can cover centre in an emergency. If Hands wasn’t a utility he wouldn’t have started so many reserve grade games in the halves. His first ever game for Penrith was at 6.

Thanks for the insights, Forrest.

forrest gump GIF