What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Huh? Concede ffs I get that's all you and Pou are on here for is confrontation. But I am here to get my point across about who the club could do better..
You don't know enough to know how the club could do better. Maybe have a whinge about fan days instead.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I also don't think Blaize should be playing 5/8 this week. Should have gone back to cup and played centre.
So who should be replacing Moses in first grade?
I also think BA f**ked his sons career by playing him at 14 in 2022...
He is on a top 30 contract and first choice backup half at Manly. How could his career be going any better? It's not like he has the talent to be a starting NRL player yet, if ever.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Have the defenders on the club noticed how well Penisini and Russell have been going this year...
They both have high potential, so they should be going better.
It can't be be because they have been kept together to work on their game why hasn't BA moved them around for the betterment of the team ffs!!!
Russell has played plenty of positions in reserve grade and the NRL. He is three years younger than Hands and an NRL regular, despite playing fullback, wing and centre in the top two grades. If you've got the potential you'll make it. Some blokes don't and won't. Stop blaming the coach. These merkins need to take some responsibility for their own development.

JokerEel

Coach
So who should be replacing Moses in first grade?

He is on a top 30 contract and first choice backup half at Manly. How could his career be going any better? It's not like he has the talent to be a starting NRL player yet, if ever.

Well we don't have a backup half Sanders is the only half in CUP that has played in the halves all season (including this weekend). If they are not going to use him then they should have used Asi or apparently Hands is a utility should use him he is in the top 30..

Top 30 🤦🏼let's not talk about some players in the top 30 please ...

Is he first choice backup half? Has he filled in this year as a backup half in first grade?
DCE goes down Brookes to 7 Schuster to 5/8 is what their supercoach will choose.

JokerEel

Coach
They both have high potential, so they should be going better.

Russell has played plenty of positions in reserve grade and the NRL. He is three years younger than Hands and an NRL regular, despite playing fullback, wing and centre in the top two grades. If you've got the potential you'll make it. Some blokes don't and won't. Stop blaming the coach. These merkins need to take some responsibility for their own development.

No it's because they have played continually in that position and gotten better pretty straight forward.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No the club could do it better..
It doesn’t mean your ideas would improve things. For example, I can pick holes in your ideas better than I can the decisions made by the club. Which is understandable because they have more information and expertise than you do.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You don't know enough to defend the stupid decisions they make...
I do actually. They are all comprehensible, unlike your dribble. Try starting from the perspective that they know what they’re doing. If you don’t understand their decisions it’s probably you.

JokerEel

Coach
It doesn’t mean your ideas would improve things. For example, I can pick holes in your ideas better than I can the decisions made by the club. Which is understandable because they have more information and expertise than you do.

Your only picking holes in my ideas as you are trying your best to be the Eels cheerleader.

My suggestions are just that suggestions as I have seen enough football in the last 40 years than probably most people on here.

BA looks like a stubborn coach that doesn't welcome new ideas or change.. He doesn't change his coaching style after being humbled by better sides...

JokerEel

Coach
I do actually. They are all comprehensible, unlike your dribble. Try starting from the perspective that they know what they’re doing. If you don’t understand their decisions it’s probably you.

You know nothing you watch first grade and sometimes cup when it's on TV...

You have no idea. RAM and his AI understands the complexes of how a successful football side works more than you..

You explain the shit the club is already doing which we already f**king know that's why we are questioning it... It's not f**king working.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well we don't have a backup half Sanders is the only half in CUP that has played in the halves all season (including this weekend). If they are not going to use him then they should have used Asi or apparently Hands is a utility should use him he is in the top 30..
They obviously think Talagi has surpassed him. Isn’t that a good thing? Or are you just pissy you can’t make jokes about the dEvElOpMeNt ClUb?!?
Top 30 🤦🏼let's not talk about some players in the top 30 please ...
Every club has nuffies in their top 30.
Is he first choice backup half? Has he filled in this year as a backup half in first grade?
DCE goes down Brookes to 7 Schuster to 5/8 is what their supercoach will choose.
Arthur was picked over Schuster last year, and he has been 18th man this year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No it's because they have played continually in that position and gotten better pretty straight forward.
Russell has played fullback, centre and left wing in first grade. Yes he’s built a combination with Penisini but Hands in reserve grade doesn’t need to build combos with anyone. It’s not a priority. He is there to help the team however he can and support the development of higher potential players like Arthur and Sanders.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You know nothing you watch first grade and sometimes cup when it's on TV...

You have no idea. RAM and his AI understands the complexes of how a successful football side works more than you..

You explain the shit the club is already doing which we already f**king know that's why we are questioning it... It's not f**king working.
I reckon it is working. We could be top of the ladder by tomorrow night. It’s very exciting.