What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

A bit of an update on individual performances would be very much appreciated if your busy schedule permits.
Ta.
Yeah I had to wait for my nephews to turn up at the gates then we had dinner in the stadium restaurant before the game.

The Colonel was good, Boods kept doing what he does, I like Cassel, but all in all I was a little busy giving everyone the blow by blow and talking to people on the other side of the fence that I know that I didn’t get a great feel for the game

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yeah I had to wait for my nephews to turn up at the gates then we had dinner in the stadium restaurant before the game.

The Colonel was good, Boods kept doing what he does, I like Cassel, but all in all I was a little busy giving everyone the blow by blow and talking to people on the other side of the fence that I know that I didn’t get a great feel for the game
Much appreciated MITS

the phantom menace

First Grade
Talagi should drop down to Cup and fill that wing spot imo. And obviously Matto and Lussick should be forced to play Cup following their demotions....

At least we're not as short of wingers as the Jets appear to be short of props... the vacant #10 jersey looks a bit dodgy.

1716901596285.png

JokerEel

Coach
Talagi should drop down to Cup and fill that wing spot imo. And obviously Matto and Lussick should be forced to play Cup following their demotions....

At least we're not as short of wingers as the Jets appear to be short of props... the vacant #10 jersey looks a bit dodgy.

View attachment 88752

Would rather Blaize play at fullback where he can learn to read plays and guide the defensive line, did I hear that he prefers to play centre??

Latest posts