What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Soto

Bench
Lumelume?
I'm inclined to say it's best you pick players in their positions rather than try and pick a 5/8 or 7 at centre eg Asi.
I don't blame Asi.
Russell could've and should've stayed centre and played Harper, Cini or Lumelume on the wing.
I blame Barrett and coaching staff playing him Asi at centre when he's not the strongest defender nor is he quick enough. Connor Treacy was made to look like Wally Lewis. Should've just moved Dylan to defend at centre...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm inclined to say it's best you pick players in their positions rather than try and pick a 5/8 or 7 at centre eg Asi.
I don't blame Asi.
Russell could've and should've stayed centre and played Harper, Cini or Lumelume on the wing.
I blame Barrett and coaching staff playing him Asi at centre when he's not the strongest defender nor is he quick enough. Connor Treacy was made to look like Wally Lewis. Should've just moved Dylan to defend at centre...
It might've had something to do with the alternatives all playing 80 minutes in reserve grade a few days earlier.

emjaycee

Coach
I'm expecting us to announce that Matt Arthur has been released from his contract soon.
There is no way the HOF will see the value in retaining one of our best juniors if someone else wants him, which is sure to happen now with his recent rep selection.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm expecting us to announce that Matt Arthur has been released from his contract soon.
There is no way the HOF will see the value in retaining one of our best juniors if someone else wants him, which is sure to happen now with his recent rep selection.

Little birds?