What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

King-Gutho94

Coach

JokerEel

Coach

SHOOSH

Which well-known NRL star has had the tantrum of the season? After playing one half of a reserve-grade game last week, he showered at halftime and left the ground before the second half began to the amazement of his teammates.

Matto didnt play 40 mins last week of reserve grade did he.

😂

Looks like a QRL player..

Had a quick run through last week's games could not see anyone that played for 40 or less.

Apart from Brenko Lee..

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member

SHOOSH

Which well-known NRL star has had the tantrum of the season? After playing one half of a reserve-grade game last week, he showered at halftime and left the ground before the second half began to the amazement of his teammates.

Matto didnt play 40 mins last week of reserve grade did he.
Geeze you guys will never forgive Matto for that suspension / fine decision late 2022 - 85 weeks ago.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Geeze you guys will never forgive Matto for that suspension / fine decision late 2022 - 85 weeks ago.

Didn’t he have a suspension from rep footy according to you?? Lol

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Like the time you said you stick bananas up your bum ? Everyone laughed that day.

Yeah I can just make shit up too.
lol I remember your dribble well, even a few other posters would remember it because it was so f**king Retreaded.

@Noise i think you were involved in the convo as well.

Noise

Coach
lol I remember your dribble well, even a few other posters would remember it because it was so f**king Retreaded.

@Noise i think you were involved in the convo as well.
You mean these?
Or we could wait for the explanation. Maybe he will be selected for Scotland or Ireland (guessing) in the WC. Maybe he is having surgery. Maybe there is a complex carryover points reason. Yes one answer is that he has dogged the club, but gee merkins have gone off quick down the outrage path.

Or his Dr has suggested a full 3 months off contact because of concussion. So many plausible reasons over the preferred fine outrage.

These decisions are made internally, after careful consideration and not by the player because he's got moths in his wallet. That's where I am anyway.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sure mate. the credibility of the mean girls huge. Bring them all in you big sook.
f**k yeah. Out of ideas? Time to get the gang back together. Let’s get @hindy111 in here with some idiotic comments as well, to distract from our weak arguments. Valid points we don’t like? @the phantom menace will ‘easily dismiss’ them. We get the quality of debate we deserve. @Legal Eel has enough personal attacks for everyone.

Latest posts