What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Older players get injured. I suppose they did the wrong thing re-signing Gutherson, Moses and Cartwright? All 30 this year, all injured. The f**ken idiots running the club thought those merkins would play every game. But I f**ken told em so!!!

JokerEel

Coach
Older players get injured. I suppose they did the wrong thing re-signing Gutherson, Moses and Cartwright? All 30 this year, all injured. The f**ken idiots running the club thought those merkins would play every game. But I f**ken told em so!!!

How's that 12th position going still 12th yep 12th 🤌

Yeah but the club did the right thing

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How's that 12th position going still 12th yep 12th 🤌

Yeah but the club did the right thing
In previous years we’ve finished 3rd and 4th. There’s 17 possible ladder positions ffs. Someone has to run 12th. What matters is where we finish, but even then it’s only one season. There’s always a bit of luck involved.

Wally21

Bench
In previous years we’ve finished 3rd and 4th. There’s 17 possible ladder positions ffs. Someone has to run 12th. What matters is where we finish, but even then it’s only one season. There’s always a bit of luck involved.
In previous years we’ve got the wooden spoon. You’re going in circles again Pou.
although, when I get done for shitting on our chairman’s car after another ordinary performance, I want you on my defense team in court. Are you available? Just in case of course

King-Gutho94

Coach
And your sure Brendan wants to be a Hooker and not a 5/8th?

He did play his 2 of his 3 games before elevation to the NRL at 5/8th.
Wouldn't have a clue

But if thats the case clearly the coaching staff don't rate him in the halves.

We have gone through three 5/8ths since Moses got injured and Hands hasnt got a look in ahead of two young kids and Asi.

JokerEel

Coach

Someone has to be shit why not be us hey .
Only 1 season then 2 seasons then 3/4

Winning mentality

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In previous years we’ve got the wooden spoon. You’re going in circles again Pou.
although, when I get done for shitting on our chairman’s car after another ordinary performance, I want you on my defense team in court. Are you available? Just in case of course
The administration that oversaw those spoons is gone. Our worst finish under them was last year’s 12 wins.

JokerEel

Coach
So how often should we miss the finals before blowing the club up and starting again?

Well most of us dopey fans can see it's not about making the finals when you should blow the club up and start again but how the club is moving forward thorough development, recruitment, retention and player longevity.

MON and the recruitment team should have been replaced after the 2022 Grand Final due to the players we let go and the players we signed.

Something needs a change and it has been highlighted enough on here but head on the sand won't like change.

Wouldn't have a clue

But if thats the case clearly the coaching staff don't rate him in the halves.

We have gone through three 5/8ths since Moses got injured and Hands hasnt got a look in ahead of two young kids and Asi.
and Brendan was available for how many?

Missing from all team sheets till round 3 when he played 5/8th for Cup. Missing the next week then Hooker in cup for round 5, 5/8th in cup in round 6,7, and first grade bench in round 8 and back to 5/8th in cup this week.
Now your real question should be "Is he a better half then Blaize, Dejean or Ethan?" To which I will go with "no" which is why it wasn't in firsts at that position.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
and Brendan was available for how many?

Missing from all team sheets till round 3 when he played 5/8th for Cup. Missing the next week then Hooker in cup for round 5, 5/8th in cup in round 6,7, and first grade bench in round 8 and back to 5/8th in cup this week.
Now your real question should be "Is he a better half then Blaize, Dejean or Ethan?" To which I will go with "no" which is why it wasn't in firsts at that position.
They will argue that if he’s not seen as an NRL half then he shouldn’t be playing there in reserve grade. We should rissole Matt Arthur, who is a better dummy half, so that Hands can magically become a first grader. As though the only thing holding him back is lack of regular starts at hooker in reserve grade.

If Hands didn’t have utility value he wouldn’t be in the top thirty. At any club.

JokerEel

Coach
They will argue that if he’s not seen as an NRL half then he shouldn’t be playing there in reserve grade. We should rissole Matt Arthur, who is a better dummy half, so that Hands can magically become a first grader. As though the only thing holding him back is lack of regular starts at hooker in reserve grade.

If Hands didn’t have utility value he wouldn’t be in the top thirty. At any club.

Well if Hands isn't seen as an NRL half and MA is the next hooker let him go.
Josh Lynn could be playing in CUP instead send Hands to RMC.

But we all know the club has NFI idea and Hands will be in first grade next week as a backup hooker when Lussick shits the bed another astute signing...

"They will argue" gee you are a stooge..

Last edited:

Latest posts