What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

eel01s

Bench
No one stood out in Cup today. Martin had a go, showed some smarts. Needs a good off season to get stronger and improve defence. Mulitalo did ok at fullback. Can't see any real prospects in the forwards.

Dragons in the finals and Eels... not. Understrength and disrupted through the season, so result as expected.

Tough season at the club for all grades I reckon, and all eyes will likely be on the extra month's break. At least these guys can put their feet up now I guess... unless any of them are called upon next week for spoonbowl in the top grade 😎.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sad to see Dunster playing like his feet are in cement, the club extended him but massive question mark if he can regain any sort of contribution
He’s done, people think Gutho is slow I watched him about 20metres behind the play when a break was made in magic round last year. Another injury since then i can’t imagine he’s gotten any quicker.

Sad to see Dunster playing like his feet are in cement, the club extended him but massive question mark if he can regain any sort of contribution
Was that one of those wondrous POs (Player Options) by any chance? The ones that Pou talks up for saving the club money, and in no way impacting the way we can fill our top 30... 😂