What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
are you suggesting they are only a "good player" if they play Origin ?
Apologies for not spelling it out for you merkins, yet again. One day I will stop overestimating you.

I used Origin players as an example, because they are at minimum quality NRL players. At best they are superstars. If anyone could be expected to play reserve grade at 18 it's Origin players and you'll find f**k all of them played against grown men at 18. Casey McLean is one who has, so he should be expected to go far in the game.
most Polynesians and Kiwis never play Origin, lift your game
Plenty of plodders have played for NZ, Samoa, etc, so they weren't a good example.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No, just communicate better in your first attempt is all you need to do.

Lift your game up to the level of us "merkins", who you bizarrely think you are educating.
I don’t have time to lead you by the hand. There’s only one of me and many of you having stupid opinions about rugby league. If you stop wasting my time with your bullshit I might have more time to ‘communicate better’ and use fifty words when ten should do.

I don’t have time to lead you by the hand. There’s only one of me and many of you having stupid opinions about rugby league.
If you have time to make a post (critical of supposed "stupid" opinions) then you should have time to make that post coherently - otherwise you're just adding to the stupidity that you think you are so far above.
If you stop wasting my time with your bullshit I might have more time to ‘communicate better’ and use fifty words when ten should do.
Yeah... nah. You're in poor form, time for an off-season rest otherwise your trolling will be demoted to NSW Cup next season.

Complaining Jerry Stiller GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If you have time to make a post (critical of supposed "stupid" opinions) then you should have time to make that post coherently - otherwise you're just adding to the stupidity that you think you are so far above.
It's always coherent. It's just that most of you merkins need the dots joined for you to an excruciating level of detail. I prefer to keep it brief, otherwise I'd never be able to respond to all my fans, dumb as you all are.

It's always coherent.
No.
It's just that most of you merkins need the dots joined for you to an excruciating level of detail.
No, we just like to point out when you post something that comes across stupider than what you're trying to "educate" others about.
I prefer to keep it brief, otherwise I'd never be able to respond to all my fans, dumb as you all are.
Nice try... but why not just humbly own your errors instead?