What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kobe demands trade

Ridders

Coach
will never happen. Lakers would never get a equal or close to equal value for the best player in the game. from both of his radio pieces i've heard, i don't think he wants to leave but wants someone in the front office who he trusts to make the right decisions and someone who can assemble a roster capable of competing for the gold. Most likely person would obviously be jerry west although i thout he was retiring

McLovin

Staff member
Apparently we a trying hard for Jermaine o'neal. Odom and Bynum + fillers...

Ridders

Coach
i thought the lakers management didn't want to get rid of bynum, isn't that why the kidd deal didn't go through. Why not take out either odom or bynum and add K. Brown to the package, unless that messes with salary cap issues.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Kwame Brown is useless. LA would be doing themselves a huge favour getting rid of him...

Panthers_God

Juniors
Stonecutter said:
Was the Kwame Brown ,Caron Butler trade a straight up player swap?

Surely there was money involved, I think Kwame's contract wouldve been much greater than Caron's.

Special K

Coach
Lakers threw in chucky aitkins didnt they?

Brown is like a 10 mill exp deal so im sure people will listen to offers on him

knights7

Juniors
I can't see Kobe going...If he does I think it's the perfect chance for a complete restructure of our team...

Stonecutter

First Grade
If Kobe does go, the next time you'll see MC84 is hanging from the Harbour bridge with a noose around his neck :lol: .

From a more serious point, Kobe was just trying to get the Lakers management moving interms of building up a championship calibre team again.

McLovin

Staff member
If Kobe doesn't get help, i recon the noose is still on the cards...

Get JON, get a centre, get a defensive PG. NOW. K thx...

knights7

Juniors
Yeah we need something to spark us not sure what but we need to get better on the defensive side...

Panthers_God

Juniors
I cant see him going anywhere?

If ur the Lakers and you trade Shaq and Kobe away from your franchise after they get a threepeat, you'd have to be out of your mind.