What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
ICYMI
JF result played yesterday

Dragons 36 defeated Bulldogs 6

They played well Gromek was a standout and Nick T looked good on debut Dogs had big pack that got tired

ICYMI
JF result played yesterday

Dragons 36 defeated Bulldogs 6

Dragons now sitting pretty in third place after 12 rounds. We could use less against points and a few more for, tho as a message to those above us that we are not just here to make up the numbers.

Last edited:
Dragons scored first two tries
Dogs just hit back after Dragons error
Their second was an absolute snorter.

Tyrell is playing and being very involved. Has to play first grade, so does his 3 amigos mate Bud.

Big George just showed us he is now fit for firsts with a bullocking try to take us into a powerful position at oranges..

Illusion

Bench
28 12 second half boy's doing well Sloan , Sully , as are most ...... This is just my own opinion , can't see what benifit it is to go back to NSW Cup and work on thier games .... The game is played differently , Refereeing is different , No Bunker ..... Just would not help my confidence at all ..... Need to be playing First grade to work out your deficiencies ...... Anyway just my take .....

dungay dragon

Juniors
More creativity in this reserve grade side in 60 minutes than I’ve seen in the NRL side all year
Tim Mannah seriously?????????
Fox cant be that short of callers
cant understand much of what he says ffs
re Sloan eye gouge complaint ...Mannah " no its ok its a poke not a gouge.!!!"
Then after a 2nd look..Oops..that looks a bit more serious...get him off
Some of our forwards are looking like world beaters this grade
Jetski..Kerr ( even off loads ) Ford Burns ..all good

Illusion

Bench
Tim Mannah seriously?????????
Fox cant be that short of callers
cant understand much of what he says ffs
re Sloan eye gouge complaint ...Mannah " no its ok its a poke not a gouge.!!!"
Then after a 2nd look..Oops..that looks a bit more serious...get him off
Some of our forwards are looking like world beaters this grade
Jetski..Kerr ( even off loads ) Ford Burns ..all good
They need to be doing this in top grade , thats why im saying its a different game .....

Just looked at the ladder with the Dogs running third in the comp so that is a terrific win by the Dragons. The forwards were strong to a man. Coric looks like a younger version of Shane Webke.. what about his skills for a big man with that break up the centre then a chip and chase. Bud gets my MOM.