What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

TheRev

First Grade
Going to be really tough for the KOE side to make the top 5 now with the likely outs in the NRL side. We play Jets and Raiders over the next 2 matches and they are coming 3rd and 2nd respectively.
theyve had a few big games in a row.. and another this week, the Raiders were #1, though theyre #2 now... but huge game again...

KOE side has been rly dominant though.. their forward pack probably no different to last week.. would be even better if MMolo played.... and they should get Brown back too which could be a boost.. Marschke will take Kyles spot if hes suspended.

Edit: Forgot about Matt Feagai, he probably goes up.. so maybe Buchanan steps in or Bird.. dunno.. I think we can just handle it.. but we wouldnt any more centre injuries... esp with SFinau out also.

Runner

Juniors
theyve had a few big games in a row.. and another this week, the Raiders were #1, though theyre #2 now... but huge game again...

KOE side has been rly dominant though.. their forward pack probably no different to last week.. would be even better if MMolo played.... and they should get Brown back too which could be a boost.. Marschke will take Kyles spot if hes suspended.

Edit: Forgot about Matt Feagai, he probably goes up.. so maybe Buchanan steps in or Bird.. dunno.. I think we can just handle it.. but we wouldnt any more centre injuries... esp with SFinau out also.
Hope you are right but we are sure going to be tested. They likely need to win all remaining matches?

TheRev

First Grade
Hope you are right but we are sure going to be tested. They likely need to win all remaining matches?
Every injury from here will stretch us for sure.. hopefully the same for other teams.. though some might put players back even if out of finals contention.

Hmmm Im too lazy to make my own ladder predictor.. slightly better F&A than the dogs maybe to steal 5th.. but yeah ur probably right, of our last 3 games, 2 of them are against 2nd and 3rd on the ladder.. pretty brutal end to the draw.

Edit: Actually Warriors play Dogs & Jets yet.. but atleast 2 out of 3 required Id think..

Runner

Juniors
Every injury from here will stretch us for sure.. hopefully the same for other teams.. though some might put players back even if out of finals contention.

Hmmm Im too lazy to make my own ladder predictor.. slightly better F&A than the dogs maybe to steal 5th.. but yeah ur probably right, of our last 3 games, 2 of them are 2nd and 3rd on the ladder.. pretty brutal end to the draw.
Yes looks like Dogs are the only ones we can get past unless there are some major upsets.

TheRev

First Grade
I have a line in my google history that has been used 50 times in 2024 easy "manly winger released".

8 months in, I can get it right 80% of the time... Tuipuloto.. look at that.. nailed it!