What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I turned the tv off after South's scored their second try. As soon as I saw the stupid compressed defensive line with the opposition winger left unmarked I gave up. Whoever designed this defensive method for the Dragons should have been sacked years ago. It just doesn't work! Most clubs know that their winger will be unmarked - a cut out pass or 2 and their winger is in the clear. So frustrating to watch.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Half time Souths 26-12 in KOE cup. 5 tries to 2. Burns with a double. Fifita and Tuitavake came on around the 20th minute mark and looked good. Moga is not a centre. Not much attacking structure in this Dragons team (heard that elsewhere??) and rabbits are scoring some pretty easy tries. I think we're in for a long afternoon.

RV2010

Juniors
Agree re Herring, definitely has the potential. However, I am pretty sure that he is only on a part time contract, same as Stewart. Others could probably clarify, but I reckon part timers don’t train at all with the full time squad like the Train & Trialists do. That would mean Herring & Stewart (& other part timers named in the team) would only be doing the 1 session a week with the KOE Cup team ie captains run. Which if right is definitely not enough for that level.

Latest posts