What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
The first two tries were the result of quick hands and drawing the man. Am not giving the assist to any one of the three involved.

LKT does not look a natural full back, was at sea a bit, more clinical when he plays closer to the ruck. Defense needs work.
So they were un-assisted tries? Especially the last pass for the first two tries being a face-ball across the centre to a winger in space. And the third being a short ball to the centre in space... ie exactly what you want a full back to do, nail 3 on 2's.

I guess Darius Boyd played in 2009-2011 without contributing much in the way of try assists to BMoz or Coops.

I agree he doesn't look a natural fullback, especially in defence. But his ability to put his outside men into space on both sides of the ruck is something that should be leaned into. I see him as a 6 and am unsure why he was played at fullback, but it is nice to build KMs and versatility into the squad.

TheRev

First Grade
the good thing is they found a way to get LKT into games and developing faster.. whether he ends up at fullback longterm or not, and probaby not, but it wont hurt him.

Marshke might not be back next week either.. so I guess they could go either way.. there is so much fitness and defensive stuff to learn for longterm fullbacks, but at this stage until Rumble moves up, its really a fill-in position.

Matt Feagai however, AC injury is that season or?

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
the good thing is they found a way to get LKT into games and developing faster.. whether he ends up at fullback longterm or not, and probaby not, but it wont hurt him.

Marshke might not be back next week either.. so I guess they could go either way.. there is so much fitness and defensive stuff to learn for longterm fullbacks, but at this stage until Rumble moves up, its really a fill-in position.

Matt Feagai however, AC injury is that season or?
AC joint thankfully ain't too bad usually depending on the severity. Rarely needs surgery I think

Felt bad for Mat. Was our best before he came off. He was out for blood that game haha

Latest posts