What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

TheRev

Coach
I was out for both games, bugger to lose both.. I feel fine because we won first grade lol.. but yes Flegg is definitely toast and NSW Cup wont be far off.. they have had a sh*t of a draw.. I think they are being punished for some of those crazy last minute losses from earlier in the year.. they shouldnt need to be beating all the best sides to sneak into the 5.

I did notice Marshke had gone off very early though, I wonder if he reinjured that damn hamstring.. ill to find out.. we had no coverage for that.. they threw HFinau to fullback and ran 4 forwards basically from the bench.

justadragon

Bench
I thought JF would have been a good show this year but pretty disappointed with their season, I always thought KOE would struggle once NRL started to take players, but I suppose thats what its all about. Anyway lets hope we have a better showing in these grades next year.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
I was out for both games, bugger to lose both.. I feel fine because we won first grade lol.. but yes Flegg is definitely toast and NSW Cup wont be far off.. they have had a sh*t of a draw.. I think they are being punished for some of those crazy last minute losses from earlier in the year.. they shouldnt need to be beating all the best sides to sneak into the 5.

I did notice Marshke had gone off very early though, I wonder if he reinjured that damn hamstring.. ill to find out.. we had no coverage for that.. they threw HFinau to fullback and ran 4 forwards basically from the bench.
Haele to fullback is cooked