What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Konrad Hurrell Sex Tape

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I actually saw Teuila out on the pull in Ponsonby a few months ago. I would've said yes, but then again I'm completely unattractive to females generally so I didn't have the chance.

Perth Red

Post Whore
And what's the problem? she seems to be enjoying herself, good on her for living life! I'm sure if it was a 39 year old guy hooking up with 21 year old models we'd be impressed.

Fazz_138

Juniors
Warriors need to get Teuila on board as high performance coach if that is the aftermath of a quick ride with her...Hurrell was a beast for most of the game. She'll have to work on his stamina though, as he seemed a bit limp towards the end.

goodplayer

Juniors
And what's the problem? she seems to be enjoying herself, good on her for living life! I'm sure if it was a 39 year old guy hooking up with 21 year old models we'd be impressed.

of course what consenting adults do in their private lives is their business.
What isn't good a good look coming into the "Women in League" round is a private video posted online without consent. Also Hurrell is driving a car whilst engaging in a sex act which he is filming. I don't know about you but as a road user I'd kind of prefer other road users were actual concentrating on the road.
The other thing we need to consider is that the NRL is marketed towards families and children, without children becoming fans playing and watching the game it will die. We don't need more excuses for parents to ward their children away from the game.
The issues here aren't about what consenting adults do in private but about appropriateness of the behaviour of an NRL player in the public sphere. As such the NRL needs to act to ensure that all players know what the standards are and what happens when that line is crossed.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ia-sex-tape-20140505-zr50m.html#ixzz31O1gMCr8

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Even the Monaghan thing was blown way out of proportion. There was no real evidence or likelyhood that he actually had sex with, or even performed a sex act on a dog. From what I could tell his mate went out of the room and Joel basically though it would be funny to drop his pants and stick his c**k in the dog's face and take a photo of it with his mate's camera so that his mate got grossed out when he checked his photos. It certainly wasn't some case of bestiality or animal cruelty, just a rather crude bit of juvenile laddish behaviour.

Do dogs have a " face " ?

Perth Red

Post Whore
of course what consenting adults do in their private lives is their business.
What isn't good a good look coming into the "Women in League" round is a private video posted online without consent. Also Hurrell is driving a car whilst engaging in a sex act which he is filming. I don't know about you but as a road user I'd kind of prefer other road users were actual concentrating on the road.
The other thing we need to consider is that the NRL is marketed towards families and children, without children becoming fans playing and watching the game it will die. We don't need more excuses for parents to ward their children away from the game.
The issues here aren't about what consenting adults do in private but about appropriateness of the behaviour of an NRL player in the public sphere. As such the NRL needs to act to ensure that all players know what the standards are and what happens when that line is crossed.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ia-sex-tape-20140505-zr50m.html#ixzz31O1gMCr8

I haven't seen video, was he driving? Agree it's not a great look for NRL but otherwise nothing story and not exactly an uncommon occurrence.