What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KooGa Covers Knights

perverse

Referee
What idiot decided that white numbers on grey were going to work well? :lol:

Disgrace.
Its completely idiotic to have those numbers. Seriously, it is embarrasing for the club.
lol geez karma.. over-reaction of the year?

i thought the jerseys looked fantastic, possibly the best away strip we've ever had. it's a shame about the white number.. but i'll adapt. actually i already have.. i didn't even notice until i read this thread, lol.

Karmawave

Bench
Nah I was just a bit over sh*tty from the Under 20s effort.

Still, it is amatuer to make such a simple mistake.

perverse

Referee
Nah I was just a bit over sh*tty from the Under 20s effort.

Still, it is amatuer to make such a simple mistake.
oh i agree. i was under the impression that kooga did all the designs for the jersey? i would imagine number colours would be included in that. of course, someone at the knights would have had to green light it though.

Alex28

Coach
I bought the heritage jersey the other day - just be careful with the sizes...completely different to the normal jersey. I had to buy one two sizes bigger than the normal jersey I tried on...

Looks kick arse tho :)

Nuke

Staff member
Really? Are you sure they didn't just muck up the size label on the jersey?

I ordered a Knights jersey a few years ago through a shop here in Perth, and the jersey was a few sizes bigger than it should've been. I compared it to another Knights jersey of the same manufacturer (ISC), and indeed the label said it was the same, but it was definitley too big. I took it back and they re-ordered it. The new one that came in still said it was the size I asked for, but was in fact the right size. My point being that maybe you bought one with the wrong size label on it.

I'll be keenly waiting your response, because I plan on ordering that jersey very soon, and don't particularly want one that I can't fit into!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I bought the heritage jersey the other day - just be careful with the sizes...completely different to the normal jersey. I had to buy one two sizes bigger than the normal jersey I tried on...

Looks kick arse tho :)
Looks too "Dragonish" tbh :fist:

Alex28

Coach
I see the comparison...but it is different...unique...I like it.

If they went blue and red stripes across like the heritage jersey that would look awesome!

Nuke

Staff member
Then it'd look like the Roosters heritage jersey (obviously minus the thin white stripes).

Alex28

Coach
Really? Are you sure they didn't just muck up the size label on the jersey?

I ordered a Knights jersey a few years ago through a shop here in Perth, and the jersey was a few sizes bigger than it should've been. I compared it to another Knights jersey of the same manufacturer (ISC), and indeed the label said it was the same, but it was definitley too big. I took it back and they re-ordered it. The new one that came in still said it was the size I asked for, but was in fact the right size. My point being that maybe you bought one with the wrong size label on it.

I'll be keenly waiting your response, because I plan on ordering that jersey very soon, and don't particularly want one that I can't fit into!

I tried XL of the home jersey and fit perfect. I tried XL of the heritage jersey and couldn't get into it. I tried XXL and it was tight. I now own my first 3XL piece of clothing...I'm a big guy but not that big!

I think that the heritage jersey is the same cut as the actual playing jerseys and the supporters jersey (home and away) has a more generous cut...

Nuke

Staff member
Ah, okay then. Thanks for that. I e-mailed The Knights Kingdom last week and asked how KooGa's sizes compared to that of ISC's sizes (ie: is a 'Small' ISC jersey smaller/larger/same size as a 'Small' KooGa jersey). Not having the ability to try them on before buying, I needed to guage what size I'd need to get for when I order online.

I received an e-mail the following day saying the KooGa jerseys are more body-hugging (I forget the word/term she used, but it was something like that) than ISC's, so she suggested I order the next size up. Looks like I'll have to order this heritage jersey 2-3 sizes larger then.

Thanks for your help.

Latest posts