What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Koori Mail's indigenous Dream Team 2005

Billybob

Juniors
good team should get it together and play the aussies
see how good they go alot of quality players there and cowboys

Tom Arber

Juniors
PROP: [b said:
Sam Thaiday[/b] (Broncos) and George Rose (Roosters->Manly)
Honourable Mention: Richard Fa'aoso (Roosters)QUOTE]

Fa'aoso... Aboriginal?!?

Liddiard must be using the Centrelink definition...

Big Bunny

Juniors
Tom Arber said:
PROP: [b said:
Sam Thaiday[/b] (Broncos) and George Rose (Roosters->Manly)
Honourable Mention: Richard Fa'aoso (Roosters)QUOTE]

Fa'aoso... Aboriginal?!?

Liddiard must be using the Centrelink definition...

If Fa'aoso does indeed have an an indigenous Australian background who the hell are you to judge it and make cheap comments? Do you always label people based on ignorant pre-conceived notions of culture and race?

tigerdude

Juniors
i always thought john sutton was aboriginal? but there was always the possibility that he was islander? big bunny seems to know the low down on players backgrounds...fill me in dude

Alba

Coach
Unit said:
Beau Cahmpion, Aboriginal????????????

yeah he is greg inglis's cousin .. his dad is black and he is a spittin image of his father only lighter ..

4b6e22ed.jpg

Alba

Coach
tigerdude said:
i always thought john sutton was aboriginal? but there was always the possibility that he was islander? big bunny seems to know the low down on players backgrounds...fill me in dude

Sutto is half Fijian half Aussie

Tom Arber

Juniors
Big Bunny said:
Tom Arber said:
If Fa'aoso does indeed have an an indigenous Australian background who the hell are you to judge it and make cheap comments? Do you always label people based on ignorant pre-conceived notions of culture and race?

Whenever possible, yes... and even more so when it gets under the skin of politically-correct d*ckheads like you...

tigerdude

Juniors
preach, way to stand up for the indegenous.
Dickheads like that have no concept of the world today and are basing their beliefs on how their parents brought them up or how times were back in the day. i still cop the same sh*t even though im a coloured south african ,but seriously Centrelink & Idegenous people have no association with each other what so ever. I've seen enough white people surviving off their payments so dont go making crazy statements like that.

Big Bunny is the man !

innsaneink

Referee
Alba said:
yeah he is greg inglis's cousin .. his dad is black and he is a spittin image of his father only lighter ..

4b6e22ed.jpg

Im glad footy talent isnt purely restricted to running in the family, hereditary.
My son would have no chance.:lol:

Tom Arber

Juniors
Big Bunny said:
Tom Arber said:
Politically correct? What would you know about my reasoning? I don't respond kindly to morons like you who like to classify people by race, based on what you immediately label them as. I take issue with anyone like you who would label me as you have done by default in this instance. I have white skin, obviously aboriginal features and I identify as aboriginal, just as I do with my celtic and norse roots, but I still have to put up with morons like you; racist, ignorant, poorly educated twirps that would classify me as white for the purpose of government issue, but black when something negative happens.

So tell me, with your perfect world, with your perfectly set reasoning, what exactly makes a white person or an indigenous person, why is that we all have to fall into line with what you'd have us classified as?

I am descended from the family that gave birth to the first white child conceived in Australia, I am also descended from the oldest continued culture on the face of the planet, yet here you are reducing my choices, my identity to one so trivial that you immediately believe you have more understanding of my culture and background than I do. What an amazing person you must be!

It's blissfully ignorant, yet occasionally outwardly spoken twirps like you who spout racist dribble without thinking that makes the next nevel of racist moron possible.

Sincerely, screw you and the mythical pure race bandwagon you rode in on.

Hmmmm.... so you're on the dole then, aren't you?

Tom Arber

Juniors
tigerdude said:
preach, way to stand up for the indegenous.
Dickheads like that have no concept of the world today and are basing their beliefs on how their parents brought them up or how times were back in the day. i still cop the same sh*t even though im a coloured south african ,but seriously Centrelink & Idegenous people have no association with each other what so ever. I've seen enough white people surviving off their payments so dont go making crazy statements like that.

Big Bunny is the man !

And we IMPORTED you to go on benefits...!

Big Bunny

Juniors
Tom Arber said:
Big Bunny said:
Hmmmm.... so you're on the dole then, aren't you?

Rather predictable, also quite incorrect.

I have a university degree and run my own business, I have done for a number of years, how about you? My aboriginal father before me, on top of having been a professional athlete also has a degree, does yours? My grandfather wrote, edited and published the first indigenous newspaper in the 1930's, was an acclaimed political speaker, activist, War hero and statesman, what did your grandfather do? How about your great grandfather? Mine was a police officer for 30 years.

Let me know when you finish year 9 on the 3rd try, I'll consider donating a few of the dozens of books on my families achievements and career milestones to you, that's if you're still pitifully trying to justify yourself.

Seriously, don't fire up at this phlegmwit, he just isn't worth it.

Tom, maybe you should slap on your white peaked cotton cap/face mask and ride on back to f**knuckle Arkansas to be with all the other rednecks?

Just a suggestion.

Big Bunny

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Seriously, don't fire up at this phlegmwit, he just isn't worth it.

Tom, maybe you should slap on your white peaked cotton cap/face mask and ride on back to f**knuckle Arkansas to be with all the other rednecks?

Just a suggestion.

I can understand why you'd rather dismiss his stupidity, but I tend to take the view that it's when ignorant people are dismissed outright that they then go on to infect others and things can get out of hand.

Personally given the chance, I'd have banned him immediately and reported his activity to his ISP. I'd go further, if given his personal details I'd have the little prick in court for violation of Commonwealth anti discrimination laws before he could ever wipe the sweat from that red neck of his.

The Observer

Staff member
Big Bunny, cheers for the info on the carnival. It'd be good to go and watch it one year, but usually by the time I find out about it its already been on :oops:

Power to you for standing up to the ignorant bigot Tom Arber. Hopefully Willow will ban him. OTY Willow.

ozbash

Referee
Big Bunny and Tigerdude, your posts were deleted not because of any content you may have added but because of the quotes by Tom Arbour who is no longer with us.
Shame he had to spoil such a good thread.

Latest posts