What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KORN - FEAR FACTORY - STATIC X - SUNK LOTO - AUSSIE TOUR

PJ Marshal

Coach
Killer Mike prob thought he would be cool in his posse and look tough n shit if he ripped off korn :lol:

MrCharisma

Bench
Concert went offf... Static X were sic, how good is Wayne Static's hair? Korn were WICKED as expected... almost caught Monkey's pick and David's stick... DAMN!!!!

ak47

Juniors
yeah korn went nuts

never saw the lead ups

priority was to be well intoxicated b4 korn entered
when korn was 5 mins away
then buy a coke from popcorn shop
then buy 2 vb's
go outside to ciggy area
poor coke onto ground
refill cup with vb
put lid and straw back in
enter the mosh
security thinks you got coca-cola

ak47

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
What song did JD bust out the pipes? Was it shoots and ladders or lets do this now?

Chicken Hunter

Shoots and Ladders...........then straight into
"One" - cover from metallica

it was one of the best mixes between songs i have ever heard

hearing the end of shoots & ladders
then the guns from "one", and the low riff from the guitar..........all to bliss

MrCharisma

Bench
Yah it was awesome... I still recon the best part was when me and a couple of lads started chanting "Y'all want a single say f**k that" and Monkey and Johno cheered us on then played it. That was the single best thing EVA

Sunk Loto are at the Newcastle Uni tonight. Free concert for the students too. Bloody hell. Should've gone, but a workmate's wife died and I'll have to be at work at 7AM for a little while now.

Bugger.

*melliez*

Juniors
I went on the weekend and it was great!

I wasnt that impressed with Fear Factory though! I Loved Static X and Korn though. It rates as one of the best gigs I have been to ever!

I managed to sneak my digital camera in and I had seats (which sucked), but they were really close to the stage so I managed to get some really mad photos (took 224 photos over the whole night! 120 of them being just of Korn!)

The first thing I said when I got outside was "This was the best way to spend valentines day, even if it meant that I didn't see my man!" I even told him that! wasn't too impressed but what can I say! Not my fault it was such a great night! :D

OMFG, they covered One at this concert? Awesome! They have that cover on take a look in the mirror, its the secret song, i actually thought it was metallica singing it for a while.. f**k..

Head and munky are my gods.. <--- Best guitarist team ever.. Who cares about solos when you have 2 kick ass guys playing as a f**ken team.

ak47

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
OMFG, they covered One at this concert? Awesome! They have that cover on take a look in the mirror, its the secret song, i actually thought it was metallica singing it for a while.. f**k..

Head and munky are my gods.. <--- Best guitarist team ever.. Who cares about solos when you have 2 kick ass guys playing as a f***en team.

yeah it was sick

sounded exaclty like the secret song on the album, cause thats a live recording too
but the way they mixed it from Shoots and ladders was how i remember it....not many rocks songs roll off one another, but this did!!!!!