What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW - Round 12

Misanthrope

Staff member
I hope I'm not stepping anybody's toes by posting this, but figured I'd get a jump on it.

3 - Danny Buderus: Robbie Farah, take notes. This is why, for all of your silky skills, Buderus is #9 for NSW and the captain. Inspiring defence, some incisive runs, and a kicking game (!) for the first time ever.

1 - Steve Simpson: His presence in that pack lifted us immeasurably

1 - Cory Patterson: Playing like a seasoned pro already, and his goal kicking proved crucial.

1 - Kirk Reynoldson: :eek: He looked very good out there, and had direction when we needed it.

Honorable Mentions: Nathan Hinton, Adam Woolnough, and Luke Walsh

Alex28

Coach
3. Buderus (just outstanding and inspiring)
2. Patterson (Clint who?)
1. Walsh (deserves some credit for the win - he made some errors but made some good kicks andran the ball well. tough little bugger too!)

3 Buderus
2 Paterson (this guy has a bright future ahead of him if he keeps up the good work)
1 The doogs brothers: Apart from roberts running around them they worked very good as a defensive unit tonight. Looks like a good combo we have there.

Jono078

Referee
I honestly would have loved to give every player points.

3 - Buderus
1 - Paterson
1 - Young
1 - Simpson

chinorocks

Juniors
3. Buderus - At one point looked like he was single handedly keeping us in the game despite farcical refereeing decisions and a lack of execution from his team mates. Had a hand in everything in attack, saved a few trys, kicked well. LEGEND.

2. Patterson - Wow. What a prospect this guy is. He has been in our top 5 players every game he has played IMO. Strong, fast, aggressive, good hands, hits hard in defence, he has the whole package.

1. Simpson - Adds so much to the team words probably can't convey it. Makes the tackles others don't want to, adds another dimension attacking on the fringes. The ultimate pro.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
3. Buderus - same old same old
2. Woolnough - take note Clint, THAT is how you respond to being told you're not in a club's plans for the following year.
1. Paterson - keeps improving, he's going to be something very special

Frederick

Staff member
IMO everyone deserves points for that game...apart from Tanner :x

3. Buderus
2. Paterson
1. Woolnough

Big Tim

First Grade
I only heard the game on the radio (very badly mind you as I was on the F3 driving past the coast :( and got the worst reception) so I will just go off the highlights I saw.

3. Pato Try and kicks...
2. Woolnough What a ball to Hinton
1. Buderus Seemed to be the one with the ball in hand just before all our tries

My points are pretty lame cos I am going off highlights, but that is how I saw the snippets.