What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW V Roosters

Big Tim

First Grade
3. Royal
2. Bailey (for each try.... lucky I didnt take points off for each kick :p )
1. Lulia - Not many people like the guy, but I though his effort in defence was outstanding, and pounced on a few loose balls when we were under pressure.

macavity

Referee
3 - Bailey
2 - Royal
1 - Naiqama

x2

I can't believe some people saying Jesse should be dropped for Sarge... :crazy:

oh, and Bails looks a ready-made centre when Mullo/Scotty are back. don't worry about the kicking, just run at the line and set up your winger. ta.

Super Sub

Juniors
1 Bailey - Deserves a centre spot when our regular halves are back
1 Royal - Played the best game of his career IMO
1 Gidley - tbh his short kicking game isn't half bad, set up 2 repeat sets in the second half with well placed grubbers (Not a good long range kicker though)
1 Bedsy
1 Naiqama
1 McManus - That dummy-half line break up the middle! Round 1 2007 anyone? Haha but seriously that was a really great effort from him, the commentators even said it, all the ball he is getting is when he goes into dummy half, he didn't get a single pass while on the wing in this game.

I thought most of those players deserve more than 1 point each but there were so many who I thought deserved to get at least 1 so very split this week, but its a good situation to have when there are so many players that had a great game...

Latest posts